Thread: AirArms CD and HW Rekord Trigger Units Interchangeability

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

CD Trigger

Both units have there locating pins at exactly the same spacing, this is no surprise at I'm told Ken Turner used to build the Mach one triggers for Venom which the CD is closely based on,

As above. Ken Turner did not build the Mach 1 triggers. The company he worked for made the parts for them following venom contacting them to produce the parts which were then sent to Ivan and Dave to build. The CD is trigger in the MK1 tx200's is a copy of the Mach 1 trigger.
    Mach 1.5

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    Both units have there locating pins at exactly the same spacing, this is no surprise at I'm told Ken Turner used to build the Mach one triggers for Venom which the CD is closely based on,

As above. Ken Turner did not build the Mach 1 triggers. The company he worked for made the parts for them following venom contacting them to produce the parts which were then sent to Ivan and Dave to build. The CD is trigger in the MK1 tx200's is a copy of the Mach 1 trigger.
    Mach 1.5
    There are 2 versions of the AA/CD unit for the MarkI's as well. The early ones were screwed together instead of the rivets, like we now have. The sears also look a little different as well as the trigger blade. I have a CD unit that uses the screws, but it has the current blade. I wish I could find the earlier blade, but it works just fine. I modified a blade to change the screw angles and it made a positive, but very slight difference for the better.

This is a very interesting thread as I asked a similar question about changing the trigger mechanism in a FWB Sport and decided it wasn't worth the hassle
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20
    Mach 1.5
    Cheers Paul, I'm always happy to be corrected by someone more knowledgeable than me.

BTW, I'm loving that old school HW50 I bought off you.

All the best Mick