Following a thread on another forum I've been receiving PMs about the above which I couldn't fully answer via PM as I can only post pictures on open forum --- so here goes.

Both units have there locating pins at exactly the same spacing, this is no surprise at I'm told Ken Turner used to build the Mach one triggers for Venom which the CD is closely based on, note that the standard Weihrauch blade sits @ 10mm forward of TX's :-

image.jpg

Rekord into TX

To fit a Rekord unit into a TX you need to alter the top sear to fit the latch rod by grinding a U shaped notch in the sear :-

image.jpeg

And relieving the back of the sear for the mushroomed head :-

image.jpeg

CD into Weihrauch

Now for this I used a TX rod in a custom made rotating piston in my 77 :-

image.jpg

To get the CD in you have to relieve the back block with a Dremmel to get clearance for the cassette rivets and widen the slot a little :-

image.jpg

There you go, to get the safety to work on the CD triggered 77 I had to take a touch off the top sear.

So to answer your question, Rob, to put a CD into an Old School 85 you'd need an 85 piston fitted with a TX rod (you could shorten the stroke at this point) and simply relieve the back block to take the CD unit.

All the best Mick