Thread: For Sale: Boxed BSA Centenary and Boxed BSA Buccaneer

For Sale: Boxed BSA Centenary and Boxed BSA Buccaneer

BSA Centenary - Now sold
    An immaculate boxed .177 example of this BSA classic.
    This rifle has been in my collection for almost 10 years and has only been to the range once in all that time, mainly due to its immaculate condition and my fear of damaging the finish in some way. Naturally, the rifle cocks and fires and is an accurate performer down range.

The boxed set comes with its original full complement of accessories and their packaging including:

• BSA Mk10 Telescope Sight
    • Mounts
    • Scope stop and its allen key
    • Gun cover – the handles are uncracked and undamaged as the cover has never been used!
    • Sling
    • Swivels
    • Pistol Grip Cap with BSA piled arms trademark
    • Target Holder
    • Targets
    • Pellet tube with pellets
    • BSA oil
    • BSA badge
    • Centenary certificate
    • Hang tags
    • Original instructions and paperwork

Bluing is 99% and the only marks on the stock are of the original late owner’s post code, which was marked in security marker on the right side of the stock and can be seen when angled to the light (see photo). I have never attempted to remove this for two reasons: 1- No way am I going to risk rubbing or damaging the factory fresh original stock finish and 2- the code adds provenance to the rifle in the same was as pre war owners sometimes scratched or pressed their initials into pre war BSAs. And yes, I still have the original receipt from the gun shop I bought the rifle from and which remains in business.

Roughly 25% of Centenary air rifles were made in .177 and very few have survived in this kind of condition and with a full complement of accessories. £675 F2F. The kit is too big to post but I shall be at Birmingham arms fair first thing tomorrow (24 June) and Kempton the following week on 1 July.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/fC5DA35S1HAg3Nh79

BSA Buccaneer – Boxed - Now sold
    An immaculate example of a .22 Buccaneer presented in its original box and with a full complement of BSA accessories. I would describe the finish to the bluing and stock as 99% and once again, this rifle has seen very little use. The action cocks and fires and I especially like the peep sight. I can’t get on with the thumbhole stock though! £265 F2F – I can bring to Brum or Kempton or can post by PF 48 at buyer’s risk as damage compensation is limited to £100.
    Last edited by Josie & John; 23-06-2018 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Sale

Both now sold