Thread: Yet another valuation (two valuations actually) wanted

Yet another valuation (two valuations actually) wanted

I'm doing my best to make life a lot simpler and still heaving out debris from my spare bedroom. Next on the list are a Diana G85 Bobcat in good condition, and ditto an old Chinese Model 61. As far as I am aware both these models date back to around the 80's or so, and both are "Junior Guns".

They are being sold as collectables as I've only test fired them so take it for granted that both need a service to be on the safe side. Can any of the learned BBS crowd please give me a roughish idea as to a fair asking price ?

Thanks, Vic Thompson.

Hopefully you'll get a better response with your thread being vieweable in two sections, Vic.

All the best Mick

Thanks for being gentlemanly about my posting in "not the right section" Mick, I'm a slow learner (in fact at my age there isn't anything that I do that I'm not slow at).

Vic Thompson.

The Milbro Diana BobCat was made from 1978-81.

Depending on condition, I’d say around £50.

Old Chinese thing, not sure exactly what it is, but most old Chinese things are around £25-50.

All depends on condition.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Bobcat could be a nostalgia buy for someone who owned one as a nipper. It was quite an inspired design in terms of marketing to young people deprived or 'real guns', instead of going for the military look they went for a semi-auto rimfire replica, like with the Crosman 766 pump-up. So parents could be more approving of it than something that looked like an assault rifle. Where I think it failed was it had a smoothbore to allow the use of darts and therefore automatically knackered its accuracy. Another 'nearly made it' by Milbro Diana.