Thread: Daystate wolverine b tuning

Thumbs up Daystate wolverine b tuning

Hello, anyone know of a tuner other than daystate that would be able to put a reg in a wolverine b and do a caliber change?

Been on the huma website but they say they are only available for the c type, even though the new b types come with a huma reg.

Daystate wolverine b tuning

Quote Originally Posted by Whitester View Post
    Hello, anyone know of a tuner other than daystate that would be able to put a reg in a wolverine b and do a caliber change?

Been on the huma website but they say they are only available for the c type, even though the new b types come with a huma reg.
    HI, Dont wast your moneyhad 2 wolverine B, IN 177CAL AND 22 CAL the secrit is only gas up to 170 bar then try your accuracy you will be plesently surprised. HOPE THIS HELPS,bob.

Good tip thanks for that. One of the reasons I wants the reg was because I want to fac it and thought if I was going to get it turned up then I may as well reg it at the same time

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitester View Post
    One of the reasons I wants the reg was because I want to fac it and thought if I was going to get it turned up then I may as well reg it at the same time
    econmically, you are far better off buying a used FAC airgun (they go for about 1/2 the price of a 12Fp version), rather than devaluing your 12Fp gun...
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.