Thread: 8th & 9th September 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by gtfreight View Post
    Emma and I have been given time off work but Luke hasn't so it doesn't look like he's coming.
    Lindsay (the one who keeps me in check) has applied for holidays but as she's off from now until the middle of the month, won't know until she goes back so I can't as yet confirm whether she'll be able to make it.
    Changing subject, I've just bought a used 97kt, and on the whole it's ok but there's a resignation coming through the stock which sounds like a tuning fork being rung. I've tried packing the stock and filling the abt with grease but it's still there. Does anybody have an idea what could be the cause?
    Could be the spring in the underlever release button Gary. That may sound unlikely and maybe it isn’t that but I get it on my HW77k. I think it can be easily packed with grease and seem to remember Rhys(lightning) mentioning it on here a little while back.
    Last edited by NewPaul; 01-07-2018 at 04:50 PM.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22