Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
I’m renting a 2 bed Apartment for a year or so to settle into Retirement before I go rushing in to buy somewhere permanent Tone, it will probably be around this vicinity I think. There is a small garden here mate but no good for plinking. I do have plenty of indoor and outdoor storage space though for my gun stuff and a little motorbike. I have three permissions within a few miles of me...... a farm and stables which to be honest isn’t that fruitful but there are woodies and corvids about, then there’s a friend of mine I’ve known for years who lives nearby who has a fair bit of land with plenty of rabbits and squirrels . I also have a place where I have permission which is fairly wooded which I’ve yet to explore a little more in the near future So, all in all, I ain’t doin’ too bad.

There are three pubs within a 5 minute walk
Sounds fantastic, Pauly. Three permissions? I bet they turn out to be great. And even IF they're not crammed with quarry, just being able to "get out there" taking in the fresh air and being in touch with nature is glorious.

Three very local pubs? Awesome! And I presume that with your friendly, effervescent personality you've already made a few new acquaintances? Many fit ladies, matey?

With you having your very own space now, could you possibly also muster up a little 6 yards indoor range?