Thread: 8th & 9th September 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hey Pauly?

Is Karen back?

You haven't told her what you very nearly managed to do the other week, have you?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Is Karen back?

You haven't told her what you very nearly managed to do the other week, have you?
    Yes mate i.e she is back. Had to pick them up at Gatwick Airport at 03:00 yesterday and.... no matey, I haven’t mentioned ‘the other thing’ yet. I may do if it’s opportune or, I’m thinking maybe not as I could continue to travel here and there ‘visiting friends’ as I do and do some more searching without being ‘influenced’ as I know I can be a bit of a soft touch at times
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Yes mate i.e she is back. Had to pick them up at Gatwick Airport at 03:00 yesterday and.... no matey, I haven’t mentioned ‘the other thing’ yet. I may do if it’s opportune or, I’m thinking maybe not as I could continue to travel here and there ‘visiting friends’ as I do and do some more searching without being ‘influenced’ as I know I can be a bit of a soft touch at times
    I hope all goes as well as it possibly can for you, matey, and you find your perfect place.

Are you hoping to give your attentions to the lady bushes this week?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

68 sleeps to go, peeps.

And 69 until the Sunday, Pauly.

A little evening BOING and up we go.

68 sleeps to go, peeps.

And 69 until the Sunday, Pauly.
    Anuvver 69
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Anuvver 69
    Sounds good to me

Anuvver 69
    Hope your not too tired and your neck too stiff, Pauly!

I hope all goes as well as it possibly can for you, matey, and you find your perfect place.

Are you hoping to give your attentions to the lady bushes this week?
    I have time when it comes to relocating matey, stealthily does it

Today was a milestone for me. I have officially received my Formal Notice of Redundancy. I’ve declared my request for Voluntary Severance and they have now started the ball rolling for my paid departure.

I’ve volunteered to carry out a couple of Appeals from people who have unfortunately found themselves without a job which will give me a few days work but other than that.... I’m on ‘gardening leave’ and work free.

So....... I will be a ‘pensioner’ at The Bash...... go easy on me eh ?

Today was a milestone for me. I have officially received my Formal Notice of Redundancy. I’ve declared my request for Voluntary Severance and they have now started the ball rolling for my paid departure.
    Nice one mate. Sounds like its all happening

I’ve volunteered to carry out a couple of Appeals from people who have unfortunately found themselves without a job which will give me a few days work but other than that.... I’m on ‘gardening leave’ and work free.

So....... I will be a ‘pensioner’ at The Bash...... go easy on me eh ?
    WAHAY!

You lucky, lucky man. And deservedly so, Pauly.

May you enjoy many healthy and very happy years boingering, meeting Boingerpeeps and drinkies.

Hey......you ever considered The Peak District? Very picturesque it is. And friendly folk up this way. Plus it wouldn't be too bad for travelling for your new lodger for his work!