Thread: 8th & 9th September 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    It’s here Tone

Lovely 2 bed Apartment with plenty of gun storage space. It’ll do me for a year whilst I settle into my new life and then go looking for somewhere to buy.
    Sounds lovely matey.

And definitely a good plan to give yourself plenty of time deciding on a suitable candidate for purchase to make sure you get it right, Pauly.

I'll have to have a quick look on a larger scale map to suss where it is, though. As long as my iPad's happy doing it.....doesn't seem that happy on Google Maps just recently.

Guessing nice, picturesque setting?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Sounds lovely matey.

And definitely a good plan to give yourself plenty of time deciding on a suitable candidate for purchase to make sure you get it right, Pauly.

I'll have to have a quick look on a larger scale map to suss where it is, though. As long as my iPad's happy doing it.....doesn't seem that happy on Google Maps just recently.

Guessing nice, picturesque setting?
    The whole Forest of Dean area is stunning in my opinion Tone. I’ve even got a Rickenbacker and a Capitalbee nearby
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    The whole Forest of Dean area is stunning in my opinion Tone. I’ve even got a Rickenbacker and a Capitalbee nearby
    I've just managed to get to look at maps, Pauly......looks brilliantly beautiful....very, very well done, matey.

Rickenbacker and CapitalBee closeby....extra special bonus PLUS a nice, easy run up to The Hollow.

Really, really happy for you matey.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!