Managed to spend a tiny bit of quality time with The Predator earlier.

Put the scope back on, just a few clicks to tweak and now bang on at about 9 yards, so should be okay at about 25 yards subject to checking.

What a lovely little thing it is. Sometimes, people may wonder what all the fuss is about, as it's not that much shorter than some of the more compact springers, like a 99. But it's a fair bit shorter than a standard 80. And, with the high all-up weight from the chunky 80 action and the lightweight 25mm Laxaglide internals, the thing hardly moves. Can't remember which fine Boingerati once made the comment,"Wow, that's easy. It's like a PCP and you can't miss". Maybe one of the Cleary Gang?

Well, I do like my "underdog" guns and very often I'll use them or one of the pistols for garden use. But when you can just keep dropping pellets down the same pellet sized hole with so little effort with a quality gun it puts a smile on your face and makes you feel most privileged.

I love 80s. And I know they're not going to shoot as sweetly as this one, but I really must get my two Venom 80s from my dad's one day and get re-acquainted.