Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8th & 9th September 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks so much to Mick and Shirl for yet another fantastic bash (my fourth). We are indeed a lucky group of people to have these superb hosts who's utterly selfless attitude leads to such an amazing weekend. Also thanks to everyone who attends the bash. You are all superb friends to have and i'm looking forward to catching up with you all again in the coming weeks!!!! To those who couldn't make it, get yer butts in gear and get to the next one and Jamie...….get well soon mate and make Steve work super hard for you while he's down. Hopefully see you and Mel at the next one!!!!!! NewPaul…..unfortunately we didn't get to the canal with the magnet and grappling hook as it was bloody cold and windy and after all, the expert wasn't with us to guide us . I hope you're getting things sorted!!!

Back home in sunny Devizes

MICK, Shirl,
    Thanks for hosting another Great Bash and thanks to all the lovely people who make the Hollow such a special plaice to be.
    See you all soon,
    Jonny

A Big thanks yet again to Mick and Shirly for hosting another great Boinger Bash.
    It was great meeting up with the regular Boinger peeps and greeting some new members in to the fold.
    Great scope deals with Mach 1 1/2 (Paul) and Rhyslightning,thanks Chaps.And a thank you to Rikard for the Trigger mod and for being such good company.
    Roll on October .
    Atb
    Les..

Scopes.

Anytime Les. And many thanks for letting us play with your wonderful rifles. That 80 Lazahunter is the dogs...Best wishes Mach 1.5

Many thanks to Mick and Shirley for all their hard work that ensures the bash’s are so successful, and a huge thank you Les for his kind words and company and Dave for collecting the 77 that fellow boingerati seem to have enjoyed
    Nice to have met fellow enthusiasts and looking forward to meeting up again soon

Quote Originally Posted by Rikard View Post
    Many thanks to Mick and Shirley for all their hard work that ensures the bash’s are so successful, and a huge thank you Les for his kind words and company and Dave for collecting the 77 that fellow boingerati seem to have enjoyed
    Nice to have met fellow enthusiasts and looking forward to meeting up again soon
    And always great to see you, Richard, the man with many delectable toys and a fantastic source of grounded information.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    Anytime Les. And many thanks for letting us play with your wonderful rifles. That 80 Lazahunter is the dogs...Best wishes Mach 1.5
    And thank you, Paul, for bringing along that lovely FWB Sport "Mark IV".

Absolutely lovely and a pleasure to feel its finely honed and engineered quality. Makes me want one even more.

And please pass on my very best regards to you know who.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    A Big thanks yet again to Mick and Shirly for hosting another great Boinger Bash.
    It was great meeting up with the regular Boinger peeps and greeting some new members in to the fold.
    Great scope deals with Mach 1 1/2 (Paul) and Rhyslightning,thanks Chaps.And a thank you to Rikard for the Trigger mod and for being such good company.
    Roll on October .
    Atb
    Les..
    Marvellous to see you again, Les, and thank you once again for letting me try some of your lovely, precious toys.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Marvellous to see you again, Les, and thank you once again for letting me try some of your lovely, precious toys.
    Thanks Tony
    And it was a real pleasure meeting up with your good self,and having another play with the Fantastic Kestock Predator.
    Tony you really are the Big driving force of the Boinger Bash,Thanks mate .
    Atb
    Les..

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    Thanks Tony
    And it was a real pleasure meeting up with your good self,and having another play with the Fantastic Kestock Predator.
    Tony you really are the Big driving force of the Boinger Bash,Thanks mate .
    Atb
    Les..
    You're too kind, Les.

Me, the driving force? Don't think so, matey. It's down to the hard, unerring graft put in by our fine hosts and the combined spirit of all the lovely people that attend, the beautiful venue and the wonderful, friendly relaxed atmosphere.

So many fine people from so many different walks of life from all four corners of our fine land all coming together in Mick's lovely little Field of Joy.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    You're too kind, Les.

Me, the driving force? Don't think so, matey. It's down to the hard, unerring graft put in by our fine hosts and the combined spirit of all the lovely people that attend, the beautiful venue and the wonderful, friendly relaxed atmosphere.

So many fine people from so many different walks of life from all four corners of our fine land all coming together in Mick's lovely little Field of Joy.
    I totally agree with you ,with out Mick and Shirly and all there hard work and lovely venue it wouldn't be possible. Plus every one that turns up and embrace's the Boinger bash experience .
    Your infuseasm for the Bash shines through mate.
    Les..

Quote Originally Posted by jonny neate View Post
    MICK, Shirl,
    Thanks for hosting another Great Bash and thanks to all the lovely people who make the Hollow such a special plaice to be.
    See you all soon,
    Jonny
    + 1 Jonny!

ATB All
    Gwyn
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

How was the weather at the Bash today guys?
    It was nice in Wiltshire.

Rikard...don't mention that 77 of yours...I was going to super glue to my hands. I did think I told you that I liked it a few times!!! Mach 1.5

Quote Originally Posted by Sunbeam View Post
    How was the weather at the Bash today guys?
    It was nice in Wiltshire.
    Hi Rob
    It was nice and sunny but the wind was blowing a bit in the morning, I left at 12.
    Les