Page 42 of 86 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: 8th & 9th September 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Ah, so Mike made it there, then.

Hope you peeps are having a lovely time.

Jamie.......guns are fine, just make sure you keep any tools out of his sight!
    I certainly did make it down here Tone. A Truly superb day yesterday with Jamie and Mel.

For all those with "glass back" syndrome..

Are your pains etc better at the moment? Mine have been lots better since this spell of dry, hot weather. Just wondering if it's just me or if this warmth / high pressure is helping?
    My backs playing up a bit but its due to riding the Africa down to Devon to be honest. I'm heading up to Calne on Friday to meet up with some very good friends at the Calne bike bash!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    My knees are better, but my finger joints are much worse!
    I reckon you need to back off on the hand stands, Nick.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I certainly did make it down here Tone. A Truly superb day yesterday with Jamie and Mel.
    Excellent stuff, Mike.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Today we had the first bit of good news we've had all year! My brothers wife has had her baby!
    Jago Albert Nicholas Stanning was born at 8am weighing 7.1 lbs. unfortunately he's still in Korea, but hopefully we can get them all home soon.

As long as its not the first weekend in September that is.....
    God rest ye jelly mental men

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Congratulations Nick to you and your Kin.

Are they on holiday in Korea ?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Congratulations to you and the family, Nick.

Hey 'Ickle Pauly........did you ever let us know how you got on with the Alecto? Can't remember, matey.

Have you, indeed, managed to have a play with it yet?

Nice one Nick!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    My backs playing up a bit but its due to riding the Africa down to Devon to be honest. I'm heading up to Calne on Friday to meet up with some very good friends at the Calne bike bash!!!
    Sorry to hear about the back, Mike. Take it easy and continue having fun on your little road trip.

P.S......You haven't got a hammer in the tail pack have you? Sure it's not that sticking in your back?
    Last edited by TonyL; 25-07-2018 at 09:22 PM. Reason: P.S.

Hey 'Ickle Pauly........did you ever let us know how you got on with the Alecto? Can't remember, matey.

Have you, indeed, managed to have a play with it yet?
    Well it arrived and it’s like new but I haven’t put a pellet through it yet. However, on the second pump it seems to be dumping a bit of air so methinks it may be down on power ?? I need to chrono it. Chris Baldinio sent me a vid of how to adjust the valve to increase power if needs be. Given my impending movements and retirement, I reckon it’ll be on the top of my ‘things to keep me busy’ list

Thanks for the reminder though Tone, I’d forgotten I even had it
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Well it arrived and it’s like new but I haven’t put a pellet through it yet. However, on the second pump it seems to be dumping a bit of air so methinks it may be down on power ?? I need to chrono it. Chris Baldinio sent me a vid of how to adjust the valve to increase power if needs be. Given my impending movements and retirement, I reckon it’ll be on the top of my ‘things to keep me busy’ list

Thanks for the reminder though Tone, I’d forgotten I even had it
    Best of luck with everything matey. I'm sure you'll find plenty to keep you entertained. Did you mention a short while ago about a possible road trip up North in the near future?

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Congratulations Nick to you and your Kin.

Are they on holiday in Korea ?
    Thanks Paul, and the rest of you.

Unfortunately no. Sora, my brothers wife, is Korean. This being the UK, her being an extremely well educated and intelligent lady with perfect English and a well paid job in the city, she is not the kind of person we want here!

She has had to return to Korea to have the baby and they have to jump through God knows how many immigration hoops before they can bring him back. I may be a little cross about this. Added to everything else I may come across as grumpy full stop at the mo.
    If this is the case I apologise now, it is not intentional
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Thanks Paul, and the rest of you.

Unfortunately no. Sora, my brothers wife, is Korean. This being the UK, her being an extremely well educated and intelligent lady with perfect English and a well paid job in the city, she is not the kind of person we want here!

She has had to return to Korea to have the baby and they have to jump through God knows how many immigration hoops before they can bring him back. I may be a little cross about this. Added to everything else I may come across as grumpy full stop at the mo.
    If this is the case I apologise now, it is not intentional
    Well as frustrating as it must be, I’m sure they’ll manage to clear all the hurdles and be here before you know it mate and no, you’re not coming across any Grumpier than normal

Sorry to hear this, Nick. Stinks, does that.