Page 53 of 86 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: 8th & 9th September 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by jonny neate View Post
    Really sorry to hear this Tony , we lost our beloved dog Millie 3 weeks ago and the tears have just about stopped, time is a great healer.
    Jonny
    Sorry to hear this too jonny mate. Hope youre keeping alright bud

Thank you so much for your kind words, my friends.

Sorry to hear of your recent loss, Jonny, you have my most sincere sympathies.

And Chris, I know your recent loss hurt like hell.

I could hardly write that post this morning with the tears running down my face.

And I apologise, Mick, for not being able to talk earlier, the words simply wouldn't come out, I was so choked. At least we did manage a chat a little later.

You know, no matter how many times you try and tell yourself that she had had a really good innings, no matter how much you think about all the countless millions of people that have all suffered the pain of losing their beloved pet, no matter how much you know it's coming and try and prepare yourself......I knew I'd be a gibbering, slobbering wreck and it's true.

Like you told me, Mick, now trying to get used to living without a routine that you've lived for sixteen years is going to be hard. And living in a house with no loving, loyal doggy will take a long, long time to get used to......Every time I walked in the door, walked up or down the stairs, rolled a tab and clicked the baccy tin closed......doggy wanted you. Maybe a walk, maybe just a stroke and a little fuss. It's going to be so hard living without you my Bremby Bo.

And, as she got older, that bond just grew stronger and stronger. You just knew how slight a tiny pressure to apply to her lead to make her turn without making her fall over. You knew just when was the right moment to grab her hips as she tried to jump over the doorstep, to give her that helping hand. It must be so devastating to lose a younger dog before its time, and I really thought this would be easier and that I'd be more accepting and more prepared. Nothing of the sort.

Last night I went for a long walk along the river where we shared so many happy times in her younger and healthier days. When I was walking back there was a beautiful sunset. Out of the sunset there was this most beautiful shaft of red light firing out.....I'm sure it was my doggy saying, "bye, bye dad".

Rest in peace my beautiful dog dog. Love you and always will. Forever missed.

Daddy.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

I could hardly write that post this morning with the tears running down my face.

And I apologise, Mick, for not being able to talk earlier, the words simply wouldn't come out, I was so choked. At least we did manage a chat a little later.

You know, no matter how many times you try and tell yourself that she had had a really good innings, no matter how much you think about all the countless millions of people that have all suffered the pain of losing their beloved pet, no matter how much you know it's coming and try and prepare yourself......I knew I'd be a gibbering, slobbering wreck and it's true.

Like you told me, Mick, now trying to get used to living without a routine that you've lived for sixteen years is going to be hard. And living in a house with no loving, loyal doggy will take a long, long time to get used to......Every time I walked in the door, walked up or down the stairs, rolled a tab and clicked the baccy tin closed......doggy wanted you. Maybe a walk, maybe just a stroke and a little fuss. It's going to be so hard living without you my Bremby Bo.

And, as she got older, that bond just grew stronger and stronger. You just knew how slight a tiny pressure to apply to her lead to make her turn without making her fall over. You knew just when was the right moment to grab her hips as she tried to jump over the doorstep, to give her that helping hand. It must be so devastating to lose a younger dog before its time, and I really thought this would be easier and that I'd be more accepting and more prepared. Nothing of the sort.

Last night I went for a long walk along the river where we shared so many happy times in her younger and healthier days. When I was walking back there was a beautiful sunset. Out of the sunset there was this most beautiful shaft of red light firing out.....I'm sure it was my doggy saying, "bye, bye dad".

Daddy.
    Stop it soppy-arse, you'll get us all blubbing...
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Unhappy

Daddy.
    I'm so sorry to hear your sad news Tone.

Very sad news mate, big hug x
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Bremby Dog passed yesterday; bear with me, chaps, I'm in a bit of a state right now.
    Most sincere condolences Tony, very sad indeed to hear this news. What a fortunate dog she was to have your care and devotion all these years, as were you to have hers. All the best for the time to come Tony. A lot of good people feel deeply for your loss.

So sorry to hear about wee Bremby Dug, Tony... I know how you feel having had great dogs in the past. all from pups as well. One of them Fudge, a whippet fox terrier cross was amazing and used to ride on the back of my motorbike with her front legs draped over my shoulders!
    Take it easy Bud and take time to reflect on the great companionship and devotion which was mutual.
    Best Wishes,
    Graeme

I'm so sorry tone, no words can make this better.

Sad news Tone, she had a great life with you, a great owner & best friend. RIP Brembo.
    Last edited by Rickenbacker; 08-08-2018 at 02:07 AM.

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Thoughts with you Tony. So many of us know this feeling. It does improve with time, you can borrow George for as long as you want come the September bash.

Dave and Verity
    Smell my cheese

Thank you, my friends, you really are the best.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Morning Tony.
    I know there are no words and I know exactly how you feel - but take whatever comfort you can from knowing you made that dog wonderful through all the love and care you showed her.
    She had sixteen loving years with you and it reflected in her nature and shone through in her devotion to you.
    She loved you and hung on all she could in order to thank you for a wonderful life - and you should be proud.
    I know it takes time but you’ll both be left with something everlong.

Take care brother, here if you need us, Craig and co
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Quick bump up the page for our furry friends, our memories of them will live on

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Craig-P View Post
    Morning Tony.
    I know there are no words and I know exactly how you feel - but take whatever comfort you can from knowing you made that dog wonderful through all the love and care you showed her.
    She had sixteen loving years with you and it reflected in her nature and shone through in her devotion to you.
    She loved you and hung on all she could in order to thank you for a wonderful life - and you should be proud.
    I know it takes time but you’ll both be left with something everlong.

Take care brother, here if you need us, Craig and co
    Thank you, my friend.

How are things with you?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post
    Quick bump up the page for our furry friends, our memories of them will live on

BOING
    Cheers, Paul.

I think we're on 30 sleeps to go for the Saturday people?