Page 56 of 86 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: 8th & 9th September 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Fear not! Trumpetier will save us
    He'll be selling all those "Keepers" that he'd never ever part with --- again.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    He'll be selling all those "Keepers" that he'd never ever part with --- again.
    Just gone through my dwindling number of airguns, the only one left to rehome is the "problem child" Parker Hale Dragon.

Oh, and plenty of empty gun cases....
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Just gone through my dwindling number of airguns, the only one left to rehome is the "problem child" Parker Hale Dragon.

Oh, and plenty of empty gun cases....
    I will be after some of those gun bags,cases when you are ready Nick .Cheers
    Les..

Tempting, as I have a spare action, Nick, but my airgun tinkering future is still a bit uncertain at present.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Tempting, as I have a spare action, Nick, but my airgun tinkering future is still a bit uncertain at present.
    It's working fine and has adjustable mounts which fixed the dovetail alignment issue. I've just never bonded with it as I never found out why it was out of line in the first place. I might leave it with you for a while anyway if I don't sell it.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Finally got round to trying 5.52 rs jumbo express in the Superstar..... Tonight we will be mainly collapsing coils. 11.9 average over 5 shots. Up from 10.2 with domes
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Finally got round to trying 5.52 rs jumbo express in the Superstar..... Tonight we will be mainly collapsing coils. 11.9 average over 5 shots. Up from 10.2 with domes
    Is that the 14.6grn jsb derivative?
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Randy Bohannon is offline “Junes1 is a whining bellend”
    Well as the hot weather hasn't been conducive to big game (snail) hunting, I have branched out. A little treacle on the back plate of the target. Sit at 20yds and pick off wasps. I see this as being as dangerous as waiting beside a kill for a lion to return
    If this is a sanctioned activity at the next bash, count me in!
    "An infinite number of monkeys banging away at type writers for an infinite period of time will eventually reproduce Hamlet" Thanks to discussion forums we now know this to be untrue.

And it's going to be a little sweeter shooting to boot, Pete.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Finally got round to trying 5.52 rs jumbo express.......
    Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post
    There are two lighter Jumbo JSBs out there in'it, Rhys, with the RS being lighter still (13.4?). : Tough to guess from how Pete's written that post as to which one it'll be.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Bohannon View Post
    If this is a sanctioned activity at the next bash, count me in!
    Not sure how long ago, could even be a couple of years back. Mick had a large Melon on a stand at about 20yds. Great fun picking off the Wasps

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post
    Yes, I think so Rhys, 13.5idh grains. They seem to suit the gun really well
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post
    Not sure how long ago, could even be a couple of years back. Mick had a large Melon on a stand at about 20yds. Great fun picking off the Wasps
    Not me, G.

IIRC it was your first trip to Quigley Hollow for the first AirArms owners club meeting held here, the melons were provided and set out by Blackbaronfish.

He also put out coconuts on strings with the idea that we shot the strings, inevitably we just shot the crap out of the coconuts instead.

The meeting was also the first outing for NewPaul's favourite, the bird on a pole --- where is that little bugger by the way, he's been very quiet just lately ?

Fear not! Trumpetier will save us
    As of yet, absolutely nothing to sell although eerrrr maybe a........ Oh ye a metal detector
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Not me, G.

IIRC it was your first trip to Quigley Hollow for the first AirArms owners club meeting held here, the melons were provided and set out by Blackbaronfish.

He also put out coconuts on strings with the idea that we shot the strings, inevitably we just shot the crap out of the coconuts instead.

The meeting was also the first outing for NewPaul's favourite, the bird on a pole --- where is that little bugger by the way, he's been very quiet just lately ?
    He was fine when I last clapped eyes on him yesterday afternoon