Page 6 of 86 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: 8th & 9th September 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by Wvs1 View Post
    Sounds interesting.I will check my diary.
    Excellent.

Please do; you'll love it.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

And the Sleepometer says.....

72 to go, peeps.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Blackrider is online now It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Go on, then, what's a "stovy"?

Mmmm......now I could be wrong, but I love porridge and flapjack, so maybe I might be quite partial to some of that there White Pudding then?
    A sort of very thick stew sometimes made from leftover meat from a roast joint mixed with potatoe, carrot, onion and herbs served hot. Great on a cold winters day !
    Haggis, corned beef and other meats can be used.

BUT white pud is to be avoided !
    “An airgun or two”………

Quick tea break BOING and up we go

Having a busy day today, so not much time for Boinging

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Slipped down the page a bit I see

Up we go folks with an evening Boing

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    A sort of very thick stew sometimes made from leftover meat from a roast joint mixed with potatoe, carrot, onion and herbs served hot. Great on a cold winters day !
    Haggis, corned beef and other meats can be used.

BUT white pud is to be avoided !
    Cheers for the extra information, John.

Still might fancy some of that white pud, though!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post
    Quick tea break BOING and up we go

Having a busy day today, so not much time for Boinging

BOING
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post
    Slipped down the page a bit I see

Up we go folks with an evening Boing

BOING
    And thank you once again for the BOINGS, Paul.

A bit silly busy at work, too. With month end upon us, and it being the end of Quarter 2 also (the biggest selling period) and with The Sun proudly boasting his hat, it's mental! A few more bikes to get out tomorrow and Saturday and hopefully get a restful Sunday. It's MotoGP from Assen this weekend and we'll see of we can squeeze a quick Boing in there.

And thank you once again for the BOINGS, Paul.

A bit silly busy at work, too. With month end upon us, and it being the end of Quarter 2 also (the biggest selling period) and with The Sun proudly boasting his hat, it's mental! A few more bikes to get out tomorrow and Saturday and hopefully get a restful Sunday. It's MotoGP from Assen this weekend and we'll see of we can squeeze a quick Boing in there.

I've just had a great bit of HW35 boingery action in the back garden. Just discovered that it likes RWS Superdomes for some reason.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I've just had a great bit of HW35 boingery action in the back garden. Just discovered that it likes RWS Superdomes for some reason.
    I always find S/Domes to be very accurate over shorter distances in most guns Mike. It wasn’t until I joined my Range that I found the groups opened out over the longer distances, I.e 35 - 60yds. H&N FTT’s are my preffered pellet in most of mine.
    Last edited by NewPaul; 28-06-2018 at 09:02 PM.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. Crosman Ratcher 2250XL .22 AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177

I like the FTT's too. About half of my rifles are on them and the other half are on AA Diablos. The 98 and 95 really like the ftts

HW35 action? Lovely, Mike.

What calibre is yours in?

Superdomes do seem to go well in most of my guns. And the FTTs. JSB / Exact etc.....varies. Not really tried them in any of the .22s. Do have them, just need to get round to testing them.

Hey Pauly........isn't it about time that you treated yourself to a nice '35?

I reckon a lovely 35E in a really beautifully figured stock would make a lovely retirement prezzie to yourself.

Just don't let The Tinster go anywhere near it!

Superdomes do seem to go well in most of my guns. And the FTTs. JSB / Exact etc.....varies. Not really tried them in any of the .22s. Do have them, just need to get round to testing them.

I reckon a lovely 35E in a really beautifully figured stock would make a lovely retirement prezzie to yourself.

I’ve never been struck by the looks of the 35 Tone, I’m sure it’s a fine rifle but...... ?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. Crosman Ratcher 2250XL .22 AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I’ve never been struck by the looks of the 35 Tone, I’m sure it’s a fine rifle but...... ?
    image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Fair enough, what do I know ?

Hi Tone you should remember by now that a HW69 is the only one that Wee Pauly is interested in! 😂😂