Page 63 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: 8th & 9th September 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

The first Bash I went to was the last one. I got there on Saturday evening, stayed the night and left Sunday evening.
    There was absolutely nothing on the 'sales table' all the time I was there.
    I ask about a scope because the trend apparently over the last few bashes is everything is sold behind the scenes.

I'm not looking for anything specific, just a nice quality unit suitable for rimfire with no parallax shift.
    I am hoping there will be something on the table to actually look at rather than trying to do a deal over the net and simply collect at the bash.

We are collecting a pistol there already

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbeam View Post
    The first Bash I went to was the last one. I got there on Saturday evening, stayed the night and left Sunday evening.
    I ask about a scope because the trend apparently over the last few bashes is everything is sold behind the scenes.

I'm not looking for anything specific, just a nice quality unit suitable for rimfire with no parallax shift.
    I am hoping there will be something on the table to actually look at rather than trying to do a deal over the net and simply collect at the bash.

I've been to just about every bash except the last one and the table is always full!

I suspect they just didn't like you and hid everything every time you walked by.....

God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    I've been to just about every bash except the last one and the table is always full!

Well there was nothing on the table at the last bash from 7pm Saturday onwards, ask anybody that was there.

At the last bash I sold 17 scopes, another fella also sold a box full of them, but I would get there by 10am if you want to get a look in (sorry couldn't resist) mine had all gone by dinner time, atb Daz

Hi Rob
    Regarding the sales table at the last Bash,there was a fair amount of scopes and guns on offer.Bad Daz had a big carton full of scopes and dozens of scope mounts.

Unfortunately the time that you arrived was a bit to late and most of the stuff had been snapped up.
    It's wise to keep an eye on the Bash sales thread so you can show your interest on any thing that you may be after.You can always ask for second dibs on any thing that takes your fancy.
    Atb
    Les..

Quote Originally Posted by BAD DAZ View Post
    At the last bash I sold 17 scopes, another fella also sold a box full of them, but I would get there by 10am if you want to get a look in (sorry couldn't resist) mine had all gone by dinner time, atb Daz
    Hi Daz
    You beat me to it.
    Les..

Well there was nothing on the table at the last bash from 7pm Saturday onwards, ask anybody that was there.
    Get there earlier
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

I was at a show tending to my stand earning my living during Saturday, that is why I was late. I left Monmouth at 4.30pm after the show, that is why I turned up with my business trailer and not just my car.

I can't look out for anything as I don't know what I want, I need to see it first to know if it's what I want. I don't have an encyclopaedic knowledge of scopes, will only know when I see it. This time I will be there at 12 mid day Friday and will be leaving Saturday evening. So hopefully I'll get to see the full table this time

I was at a show tending to my stand earning my living during Saturday, that is why I was late. I left Monmouth at 4.30pm after the show, that is why I turned up with my business trailer and not just my car.

I can't look out for anything as I don't know what I want, I need to see it first to know if it's what I want. I don't have an encyclopaedic knowledge of scopes, will only know when I see it. This time I will be there at 12 mid day Friday and will be leaving Saturday evening. So hopefully I'll get to see the full table this time
    Saturday is the best day for the sales table.I might bring some scopes and guns to sell this time.
    I find it hard to let go of any thing gun related( Hoarder).
    Les..
    Last edited by les allam; 21-08-2018 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    Saturday is the best day for the sales table.I might bring some scopes and guns to sell this time.
    I find it hard to let go of any thing gun related( Hoader).
    Les..

Just make sure you bring that pistol Les

Otherwise you'll permanently emotionally scar a small girl

Alisha is wanting the scope for her 22LR bench rest rifle.

You're quite right, Rob, but as others have said, Saturday is most active on the sales front as folks attending for just one day tend to attend on the Saturday.

It's worth keeping an eye on the Boinger Bash sales thread in sales as well.

All the best Mick

Maybe somebody will offer Alsha something nice over the camp fire Friday night then, get in quick

Just make sure you bring that pistol Les

Otherwise you'll permanently emotionally scar a small girl

Alisha is wanting the scope for her 22LR bench rest rifle.
    No problem Rob,the pistol is Alisha's if she wants it mate..
    Atb
    Les..

17 to go, peeps.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    George is ready for you tone, just not fag in hand. I've no idea why, but he hates fag smoke. Always has.

Maybe he has a modicum of sense after all?

Dave
    Smell my cheese