Page 66 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Thread: 8th & 9th September 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I'm tempted but really looking for a .177 as its going to be used at Iden Ferns HFT. Thanks anyway though mate. I've just been looking at the magnet fishing gear on this morning and will ping a link across in a sec if you still fancy one
    Heres one Bad Boy magnet Mike . This site has quite a few to choose from.
    https://onlinemagnets.co.uk/magnets-...pull-the-beast
    Last edited by T 20; 26-08-2018 at 01:20 PM.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post

Heres one Bad Boy magnet Mike . This site has quite a few to choose from.
    https://onlinemagnets.co.uk/magnets-...pull-the-beast
    Bloody hell. That's a monster!!! It would be good if between us we can pull up something heavier. I'm still intrigued by that rather heavy item you hooked last time. I'm going to have a dig around in my shed later to see if my kayak anchor/grappling hook is still around as I'm not sure if I sold it with my kayak!!
    Last edited by T 20; 26-08-2018 at 01:20 PM.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How

Bloody hell. That's a monster!!! It would be good if between us we can pull up something heavier. I'm still intrigued by that rather heavy item you hooked last time. I'm going to have a dig around in my shed later to see if my kayak anchor/grappling hook is still around as I'm not sure if I sold it with my kayak!!
    The anchor would be a good edition Mike. I reckon we were probably hooked up on a branch or something last time mate ?
    Last edited by T 20; 26-08-2018 at 01:21 PM.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    I can only see it ending well!
    [IMG][/IMG]
    God rest ye jelly mental men

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Ok, I have to ask....

500kg pull rating, ideal for finding your keys?

I see how it could be used to find your keys, but then you'd have the problem of your keys being stuck to a magnet requiring 500kg of force to remove them, as well as your fillings, the fridge, next door's kid's bike and any passing spacestations!

Could you imagne the postman trying to unstick it from the back of his van and all the other post that contained metal? I might have to order one just to watch.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Some spaghetti hoop cans full of sand, some drinks cans full of water, a couple of cd's and some old clay plant pots. Great fun!!!!!
    Just wondering if I could ask one of you great chaps that is in the possession of an HW30S for the measurement from the butt pad to the trigger if possible please. My lad is growing at a rate of knots and is almost fitting my little biathlon trainer rifle now so i'm interested to see how the little 30's measurements compare. Cheers
    That little plinking session sounds like great fun, Mike. Glad you enjoyed.

Also great to hear you've now got those HW30S dimensions. Be great it little Jack could finally get to savour this lovely little rifle.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    I can only see it ending well!
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Ok, I have to ask....

I see how it could be used to find your keys, but then you'd have the problem of your keys being stuck to a magnet requiring 500kg of force to remove them, as well as your fillings, the fridge, next door's kid's bike and any passing spacestations!

Could you imagne the postman trying to unstick it from the back of his van and all the other post that contained metal? I might have to order one just to watch.
    S'funny, Nick.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

I think this is the bridge you were fishing at Mike, or was it bridge 23 next to Crazy Kev's place ? :-

image.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    I think this is the bridge you were fishing at Mike, or was it bridge 23 next to Crazy Kev's place ? :-

image.jpg
    That's the one Mick. We came to the conclusion that there was a huge metal safe under water that was too heavy to pull in due to the amount of cash inside

Ok, I have to ask....

It would be bloody funny to get two of these magnets, tie one at each end of the rope and put them on two different cars!!!!

image.jpg
    And who is that handsome beast in the foreground?

You feeling any better, Mick?

Any more fun tokens arrived of late?

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    And who is that handsome beast in the foreground?
    That's my mate, Dodge's, that I built the V8 conversion kit for --- a bit of a pointless exercise really as it has a 3 gallon fuel tank and only does 5mpg.

He now wants me to fit front disc brakes as it takes some slowing down from 60mph.

That's my mate, Dodge's, that I built the V8 conversion kit for --- a bit of a pointless exercise really as it has a 3 gallon fuel tank and only does 5mpg.

He now wants me to fit front disc brakes as it takes some slowing down from 60mph.
    Bugger me!!! I wouldn't fancy doing 60mph in that. It does look the part though

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

You feeling any better, Mick?

Any more fun tokens arrived of late?
    Still the same, Tone, and it's one year ago tomorrow that I collapsed with the bugger.

Payments received from Garry and Emma, I'll have another check later and update the payment list.

I think my mate Terry is up for one night and day again. I've suggested he make payment on here so that he's a Quigley member rather than just paying on the gate. I think he's hooked. When he came to the June bash he didn't own an airgun. He now has a TX200, HW40 and HW45. Top man!!!!!