Page 69 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1284

Thread: 8th & 9th September 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Oh dear, I seem to be indecently excited about this one, as I shall be making my first acquaintance with my recently acquired FWB sport, which a very kind contributor to this thread will kindly be delivering to me. Roll on Saturday!

Paul's favourite page number, where is the diminutive gent?

Excellent!

I know you've been seeking one of these lovely rifles for a while now, so no surprise at your anticipation.

And what better place to be acquainted with a new-to-you Boinger than The Boinger Bash?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Haha!

And the cuddly little one will be totally unaware of this, as he's opted for an alternative display showing more posts per page!

Oh well, Pauly, we'll enjoy page 69 on your behalf!

Hope you're keeping well, nice chaps.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I'm aiming to get to the bash late Wednesday evening again if its all ok with Uncle Mick .
    I aim to have the campsite and range mowed by Sunday night, so it'll be ready if anyone wants to show up on Monday morning --- which has happened in the past.

Toilets won't be here until Tuesday though unless I order them to be delivered earlier.

All the best Mick

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Haha!

And the cuddly little one will be totally unaware of this, as he's opted for an alternative display showing more posts per page!

Oh well, Pauly, we'll enjoy page 69 on your behalf!

Hope you're keeping well, nice chaps.
    I’m on page 26 lads so the pleasure is all yours - enjoy ! I’ve been a bit busy lately what with all the big life changes. I moved into a lovely Apartment yesterday with lots of storage space for all my gun related stuff so looking good. There’s even a nice brick built, weather proof ‘out-house’ where I could store a nice little new Benelli TNT 125 which I’m thinking of buying - what do you reckon Tone ? It’s only for a bit of fun buzzing around the area in fair weather.

I’m hoping to manage 2 nights at The Bash - Fri/Sat but I’ll need to wait nearer the time.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Vernal View Post
    Oh dear, I seem to be indecently excited about this one, as I shall be making my first acquaintance with my recently acquired FWB sport, which a very kind contributor to this thread will kindly be delivering to me. Roll on Saturday!
    Oh yes, it's packed already! I had a good look at it while I was sawing it in half so it fits in the car, and apart from a few scratches where the angle grinder slipped it's in surprisingly good condition!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    There’s even a nice brick built, weather proof ‘out-house’ where I could store a nice little new Benelli TNT 125 which I’m thinking of buying - what do you reckon ?
    No need to buy that there Benelli, Pauly boy. I reckon I've got a bike to suit you :-

image.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Oh yes, it's packed already! I had a good look at it while I was sawing it in half so it fits in the car, and apart from a few scratches where the angle grinder slipped it's in surprisingly good condition!
    Absolutely mint by my standards then?

Well only 7 sleeps for us and the long range forecast is for good weather, lets hope it stays that way.
    Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level & then beat you with experience.
    HW 95 .22 AA S410K .177 FX Wildcat .22 HW30 .177 HW90 .25 FX Maverick2

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    No need to buy that there Benelli, Pauly boy. I reckon I've got a bike to suit you :-

image.jpeg
    To be honest Mick the Benelli isn’t a lot bigger than that . Maybe someone could give me a bunk up

HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    I aim to have the campsite and range mowed by Sunday night, so it'll be ready if anyone wants to show up on Monday morning --- which has happened in the past.

Toilets won't be here until Tuesday though unless I order them to be delivered earlier.

All the best Mick
    Cheers Mick!!!!

I’m on page 26 lads so the pleasure is all yours - enjoy ! I’ve been a bit busy lately what with all the big life changes. I moved into a lovely Apartment yesterday with lots of storage space for all my gun related stuff so looking good. There’s even a nice brick built, weather proof ‘out-house’ where I could store a nice little new Benelli TNT 125 which I’m thinking of buying - what do you reckon Tone ? It’s only for a bit of fun buzzing around the area in fair weather.

I’m hoping to manage 2 nights at The Bash - Fri/Sat but I’ll need to wait nearer the time.
    Nice one mate, sounds awesome. That little Benelli sounds great fun. Got to be done

Hey Pauly, great to hear that all is going to plan. Apartment sounds cool and plenty of storage space finally for your guns and stuff.

Mmm......Benelli.....that'd be a "no" from me, methinks. Funky looking for sure. But reliability, parts availability etc sure to be a let down. I know it's just for a bit of fun but in the 125 market I think I'd have to be opting for a safer bet, like a Honda. And Honda do the MSX (I think?) which is a cool looking mini type bike. Reliability, build quality and back-up assured plus you'll always be able to sell it easily when it's time to wave goodbye.

But if you have a full licence.....???.....Lots more doors open for you then matey!