Page 77 of 86 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1284

Thread: 8th & 9th September 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Oh no - don’t tease me Nick . When are you arriving mate ?
    Tomorrow after lunch. It's the frame I got from Jamie last year, you replied to his ad just after me.
    I've put some new rubber on it and it's a fantastic piece of kit. Not overly powerful, but much easier than the others to get accuracy from.

Are you gonna be swinging by in passing.......
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Apparently he's on his way tone!
    Mike, better get the kettle on mate, actually, thinking about it don't bother, he will be straight into the hard stuff "john Smith's cream flow" 🤭 laughing with you Steve, honestly mate. ✌️
    Marvellous.

And he has excellent taste in his beer - 'tis my favourite too.

You ARE coming aren't you, Jamie?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Tomorrow after lunch. It's the frame I got from Jamie last year, you replied to his ad just after me.
    I've put some new rubber on it and it's a fantastic piece of kit. Not overly powerful, but much easier than the others to get accuracy from.

Are you gonna be swinging by in passing.......
    Ah yeah I remember that one.

I wouldn’t really pass the Hollow from here travelling South but..... I may, if all goes well, drive over on Sunday morning for the last few hours.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Sadly I won’t be making The Bash. What with moving and gathering my belongings from various locations down Sowf and other things that need organising. I guessed it might be a bit touch and go with this one to be honest. I’m gutted but it really is best I get these things sorted out.

Have a great time and Hugs to all.

Dave/Mike: Go easy on those canal submarines and leave some treasure for me in November
    This is absolutely terrible news, Pauly.

As always, I was so looking forward to seeing you again and having hugs from my little Boinger Bro'.

I know you wouldn't be missing it if there was any way you could get, matey.......but if there's anyway you can fix it.

Missing you already, my friend.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

... I may, if all goes well, drive over on Sunday morning for the last few hours.
    Yay! And a little glimmer of hope........If you possibly can do, please do, Pauly.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    This is absolutely terrible news, Pauly.

As always, I was so looking forward to seeing you again and having hugs from my little Boinger Bro'.

I know you wouldn't be missing it if there was any way you could get, matey.......but if there's anyway you can fix it.

Missing you already, my friend.
    Yep I know mate but see above, I may be able to make a brief visit.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Ah yeah I remember that one.

I wouldn’t really pass the Hollow from here travelling South but..... I may, if all goes well, drive over on Sunday morning for the last few hours.
    Bugger! We're off to France on Sunday so I'll be leaving Saturday evening. We'll be back in time for the November one though!
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Bugger! We're off to France on Sunday so I'll be leaving Saturday evening. We'll be back in time for the November one though!
    Can't think of any reason why i won't be there by Saturday morning, but in the unlikely event of my not being there before you leave, could you please leave the FWB with Mick - he might like to have a play with it until I arrive.

Can I ask a favour guys?

I have a friend coming to the Bash who is new to shooting. His name is Richard (not joined BBS yet). He has a .22 BSA Lightning SE. He went to Pete's Air Gun Farm the other day for the first time. He came away a little despondent as I think he didn't get good enough tuition to get the most out of the gun or the day.

I know all you guys are super friendly and helpful, but Richard is not the sort of guy to ask for help, although he is not shy. I think he is fighting a cheap scope that has bad parallax and we don't know if his gun is shooting properly or what power it is? I will bring my chrono, so I can check that for him.

Could I ask somebody with more knowledge and teaching ability than me to help him over the weekend?

Thank you guys for any help you can offer him

See you Friday and Saturday

Rob.

Sadly I won’t be making The Bash. What with moving and gathering my belongings from various locations down Sowf and other things that need organising. I guessed it might be a bit touch and go with this one to be honest. I’m gutted but it really is best I get these things sorted out.

Have a great time and Hugs to all.

Dave/Mike: Go easy on those canal submarines and leave some treasure for me in November
    I hope you can pop in and see us Sunday bud. 😢

Yep I know mate but see above, I may be able to make a brief visit.
    You may be able to call in wearing only your what?

Haha! Really hoping you can, Pauly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunbeam View Post
    Can I ask a favour guys?

I have a friend coming to the Bash who is new to shooting. His name is Richard (not joined BBS yet). He has a .22 BSA Lightning SE. He went to Pete's Air Gun Farm the other day for the first time. He came away a little despondent as I think he didn't get good enough tuition to get the most out of the gun or the day.

I know all you guys are super friendly and helpful, but Richard is not the sort of guy to ask for help, although he is not shy. I think he is fighting a cheap scope that has bad parallax and we don't know if his gun is shooting properly or what power it is? I will bring my chrono, so I can check that for him.

Could I ask somebody with more knowledge and teaching ability than me to help him over the weekend?

Thank you guys for any help you can offer him

See you Friday and Saturday

Rob.
    Richard will be leaving The Hollow a much happier and enlightened person, Rob.

Wakey Wakey Mike, get kettle on lad
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Richard will be leaving The Hollow a much happier and enlightened person, Rob.
    Thank you Tony

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Enjoy the weekend lads, going green with envy here
    Pete