Page 83 of 86 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1284

Thread: 8th & 9th September 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    Anytime Les. And many thanks for letting us play with your wonderful rifles. That 80 Lazahunter is the dogs...Best wishes Mach 1.5
    And thank you, Paul, for bringing along that lovely FWB Sport "Mark IV".

Absolutely lovely and a pleasure to feel its finely honed and engineered quality. Makes me want one even more.

And please pass on my very best regards to you know who.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rikard View Post
    Many thanks to Mick and Shirley for all their hard work that ensures the bash’s are so successful, and a huge thank you Les for his kind words and company and Dave for collecting the 77 that fellow boingerati seem to have enjoyed
    Nice to have met fellow enthusiasts and looking forward to meeting up again soon
    And always great to see you, Richard, the man with many delectable toys and a fantastic source of grounded information.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    + 1 Jonny!

ATB All
    Gwyn
    And great to see you again, Gwyn.

I must say that I felt you were looking rather well. And thank you so much for your kind words and hugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aitch2o. View Post
    Thanks Mick and Shirl for your hosting of the Bash
    Another great few days at the Hollow meeting folks old and new. Really enjoyable !
    Looking forward to October
    Regards to all
    Great to see you, Paul. We must try and have a longer chat at some point!

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Back safe and sound, thanks Mick and Shirl for another superb weekend. Thanks too to everyone for making my mate Liam so welcome he thoroughly enjoyed himself, I think with a bit of help from the boingeratti he has finally started to understand the joy of airgun shooting. paul, Jamie and Phil you were all missed guys. Jamie get well soon mate and if there's anything at all I can do let me know bud.

Chris x
    As always, brilliant to see you again, Chris.

And what a lovely chap young Liam is.

Ditto (again!) re missing friends Paul, Phil and Jamie.

And cheers for the encouragement re the back plate and Graeme!

Hugs!
    Last edited by TonyL; 10-09-2018 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Big thanks to both of you.

Another good one, some mighty craic around the camp fire, some assorted blether along the range, a little piss taking and a smidge of shooting, what more can anyone want of a weekend recharge?

Also thanks to the most agreeable members of Quigley hollow arc, what a likeable bunch of chaps we are. Guns and other stuff being ferried around the country like hermes, just more reliable. Doesn't seem to matter what or where, the network just seems to oblige.

Finally thanks to Graeme for accompanying me while I sang on Friday night. Apparently I was rather good. According to Verity anyway.

Sorry to here Chris was feeling under the weather Sunday morning, that's two bashes in a row now. Must be something in the water?

Dave
    And a big thank you to your good self, Verity and The Lovely George.

Your Spartan was an absolute beauty, sir.

Couldn't believe how George changed once I had his lead in my hand and would actually stand for cuddles. Nice parcel, too......cheers Verity for picking it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Mick and Shirl, THANK YOU for another great event
    Great to see you again, Dave.

Were those directions okay?

Have you sold it yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefan View Post
    Had a great time many thanks to Mick and Shirl for all their hard work the drone footage is great well done but oh is the roof of my van dirty
    Hope all made it home safely see you all again soon I hope.
    As always, absolutely brilliant to see you again and thank you so much for your comforting words and solidarity. Means a lot.

Sad to see the November bash is now October

I've got a show in Exeter on the Saturday. It wouldl kill me getting up at 4am on Saturday, do the show, travel back home and leave again Sunday at 7am for the Bash

November I also have a show on Saturday, but I could have got a hotel in Luton for the Friday and Saturday night. Luton to the Bash is no big deal and we'd not need to get up at stupid o'clock.

Oh well, we'll be back at some point.

Great September Bash though

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbaronfish View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D-9OeyC2hs

A quick drone shoot before the masses turn up.
    Sorry the editing isn’t up to much ....it was my very first attempt
    The image is also poor,yet it was clear as a bell

BBF
    Nice one, Ray.

By the way, it looked like you were going to zoom right in in the horsies. Did you back off 'cos you realised that a certain someone was getting a little "close"?

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    That's good
    And his cakes were exceedingly nice again, Ray.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunbeam View Post
    Sad to see the November bash is now October

I've got a show in Exeter on the Saturday. It wouldl kill me getting up at 4am on Saturday, do the show, travel back home and leave again Sunday at 7am for the Bash

)
    Some things are worth the sacrifice, Rob.

If you can, do it.

The reason the date was arrived at was to avoid clashing with some people's Bonfire Night commitments and we'll have an extra hour's daylight on the Saturday, too. Plus an extra hour in bed / sleeping bag on the Sunday, making your 7am start feel like an 8 o'clock one!

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Thanks to Mick and Shirl, as always you are the perfect hosts! Thankyou also to everyone else who makes the bash what it is. Some friends were missing, and really were missed. There is always next time.

Roll on November
    As always, brilliant to see you, Nick. Great to talk. And Mrs Bum came too! And that lovely 97 (77?) rare Laminate "Blackie" is utterly gorgeous and most buttery smooth.

Hope you got chez vous safely and that you're having a lovely time.

Quote Originally Posted by gtfreight View Post
    A big thanks to Mick and Shirl for all the work making these great events possible.
    As usual, we've had a great time and I really enjoyed Graeme's strumming on his guitar.
    There were some really nice set-ups there again and that 77 of Rikard's, WOW!
    All things being well we wil see you all at the next one.
    Once again, thank you very much.
    And great to see you lovely peeps once again.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Some things are worth the sacrifice, Rob.

If you can, do it.

The reason the date was arrived at was to avoid clashing with some people's Bonfire Night commitments and we'll have an extra hour's daylight on the Saturday, too. Plus an extra hour in bed / sleeping bag on the Sunday, making your 7am start feel like an 8 o'clock one!
    Sadly, I can't do a 4am start, 2 hour drive, show set-up, show, show take down, 2 hour drive home. Then even an 8am start, 2 hour drive, shoot, 2 hour drive home. I just can't do it, no matter how good the sacrifice Don't forget, Alisha will be with me in the car as well, I'm getting to old for back to back early starts with hours of driving on top etc

Never mind, we'll be back some day, we'll be with you all in spirt