Page 84 of 86 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1284

Thread: 8th & 9th September 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

And a big thank you, once again to George and his two lovely four legged furry friends, Mia and The Lovely Cleary Spaniel (sorry, I didn't catch her name) for cuddles. Three very, very special and such loved doggies.

Best of luck for your forthcoming op, Mia.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunbeam View Post
    Sadly, I can't do a 4am start, 2 hour drive, show set-up, show, show take down, 2 hour drive home. Then even an 8am start, 2 hour drive, shoot, 2 hour drive home. I just can't do it, no matter how good the sacrifice Don't forget, Alisha will be with me in the car as well, I'm getting to old for back to back early starts with hours of driving on top etc

Never mind, we'll be back some day, we'll be with you all in spirt
    Can see where you're coming from, Rob.

You will be missed. In the meantime, keep Boing-Boinging; we'll feel your presence in spirit at Halloween and maybe see you at the Boxing Day Plum Pudding Bash!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    (sorry, I didn't catch her name)
    I think she was a he
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Were those directions okay?
    Got well lost

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    I think she was a he
    Oops, sorry nice little dog dog. Very nice and friendly little chappy he was.

Got well lost
    Oops!

Sorry to hear that, matey. Where did you get stuck? Assume you found it in the end, or did you have to ring Nick?

Marvellous to see you again, Les, and thank you once again for letting me try some of your lovely, precious toys.
    Thanks Tony
    And it was a real pleasure meeting up with your good self,and having another play with the Fantastic Kestock Predator.
    Tony you really are the Big driving force of the Boinger Bash,Thanks mate .
    Atb
    Les..

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    Thanks Tony
    And it was a real pleasure meeting up with your good self,and having another play with the Fantastic Kestock Predator.
    Tony you really are the Big driving force of the Boinger Bash,Thanks mate .
    Atb
    Les..
    You're too kind, Les.

Me, the driving force? Don't think so, matey. It's down to the hard, unerring graft put in by our fine hosts and the combined spirit of all the lovely people that attend, the beautiful venue and the wonderful, friendly relaxed atmosphere.

So many fine people from so many different walks of life from all four corners of our fine land all coming together in Mick's lovely little Field of Joy.

Oops!

Sorry to hear that, matey. Where did you get stuck? Assume you found it in the end, or did you have to ring Nick?
    No idea lol went miles out my way. Ye rang Nick in the end. It was a damn sight quicker getting back on the M1 from his house that it was getting there

No idea lol went miles out my way. Ye rang Nick in the end. It was a damn sight quicker getting back on the M1 from his house that it was getting there
    Again, sorry to hear that matey.

I hope the (extended) trip was fruitful and the gun is everything you hoped it would be. I wouldn't expect it to be anything other, as Nick's a lovely lad and always accurately and honestly describes the guns he's sold.

You're too kind, Les.

Me, the driving force? Don't think so, matey. It's down to the hard, unerring graft put in by our fine hosts and the combined spirit of all the lovely people that attend, the beautiful venue and the wonderful, friendly relaxed atmosphere.

So many fine people from so many different walks of life from all four corners of our fine land all coming together in Mick's lovely little Field of Joy.
    I totally agree with you ,with out Mick and Shirly and all there hard work and lovely venue it wouldn't be possible. Plus every one that turns up and embrace's the Boinger bash experience .
    Your infuseasm for the Bash shines through mate.
    Les..

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    I totally agree with you ,with out Mick and Shirly and all there hard work and lovely venue it wouldn't be possible. Plus every one that turns up and embrace's the Boinger bash experience .
    Your infuseasm for the Bash shines through mate.
    Les..
    As before, you're far too kind, Les.

You're a bloody star yourself, y'know. Your collection of utterly beautiful, often rare, sometimes tuned and invariably immaculately presented guns is truly stunning. Like those two utterly delicious V-Mach Pro Elites you let me have a play with on Saturday. And the V-Glided '80. And they're just the tip of the iceberg. You will willingly let anyone have a play with your treasured beauties. And you brought the bell target along which many people enjoy on their visits. You do so many things which contribute to The Boinger Bash being the unique and intoxicating event that it is.

There's only one Boinger Bash.

And there's only the one Les Allam and he's a top, top bloke!

Can see where you're coming from, Rob.

You will be missed. In the meantime, keep Boing-Boinging; we'll feel your presence in spirit at Halloween and maybe see you at the Boxing Day Plum Pudding Bash!
    Boxing Day And Plum Pudding Bash

We'll be THERE

I hope there will be custard, I LOVE traditional sticky puddings with custard

Don't forget the Christmas cake, Stilton and Port, Rob.

Thanks for the kind words Tony.
    I like shooting other people's guns and experiencing the way they perform,we are all the same in that respect.
    Les..