Thread: Webley Service .25 3rd series

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky

Webley Service .25 3rd series

l have decided to sell my original .25 Webley Service. it is complete and in working order with matching se/nos. there is no finish left on it apart from the barrel housing front sight, rear sight, cocking arms,trigger, and loading bolt which are all blued not sure if they are reblued or not. there are vice marks on the stock. which looks like it's been refinished? there is also a crack in the heelplate.
    looking for £600 l will post at buyers risk or willing to meet up within 50 miles.
    l have tryed to upload photos but no luck. so l can send them by email. please give me time as l am not on here all the time.
    Last edited by micky2; 30-06-2018 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by micky2 View Post
    l have decided to sell my original .25 Webley Service. it is complete and in working order with matching se/nos. there is no finish left on it apart from the barrel housing front sight, rear sight, cocking arms,trigger, and loading bolt which are all blued not sure if they are reblued or not. there are vice marks on the stock. which looks like it's been refinished? there is also a crack in the heelplate.
    looking for £600 l will post at buyers risk or willing to meet up within 50 miles.
    l have tryed to upload photos but no luck. so l can send them by email. please give me time as l am not on here all the time.
    Weekend bump.

Check your email or inbox matey

Quote Originally Posted by micky2 View Post
    Another bump.

Mix pix:

Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Many thanks to Danny for hosting the photos for me.

How deep are the vise marks and is it also cracked?

If they would sand out that would refinish beautifully
    A man can always use more alcohol, tobacco and firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardH View Post
    How deep are the vise marks and is it also cracked?

If they would sand out that would refinish beautifully
    Hi Richard, there are no cracks in the stock. and the vice marks are not to deep they may steam out a little bit.

Mick.