Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: June boinger bash father in law update

Hello, I can only say that I feel so sorry for your sad news and wish you all the very best with the situation you are facing.
    Kind regards.
    Geoff.

I too have never met you Craig, but my thoughts and prayers are with you, your father-in-law and your family. Your story is heart-rending and an example of how frail and shocking life can be at times, especially when we least expect it.
    David

So sorry to read this Craig, I wish you and your family all the best.
    GOOD DEALS...Here,post 6404

Wishing you and your family all the best Craig.

Take each day as it comes, stick together and stay strong mate.

Paul.
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Craig-P View Post
    That’s exactly what I told Sarah tonight, Paul. I needed to write this out not just to inform you guys but just to understand it myself and to also explain to the other lads why I attended the bash this year for ten minutes.
    I’m very aware of loss since a young age and your awful experience is similar to another one mine a few years back. I’m so sorry for your awful experience and I hope time is a healer for you.

Best, Craig.
    HI Craig. Thank you.

Time has helped but it's still there and always will be. That is life. We had something and it's now gone but we can always remember them and the time you had together.

I'm married now and moving on but the past is still there as it will be for everyone.

I know you have had some issues in the past that you mentioned on here and I hope that you found that others are only too happy to listen as we all have a time that we need to tell some one how they feel but don't want to let close friends and family see your are struggling. I know that sounds bad but they could be the same and you may feel you are putting more on them.

That's how I felt.

Don't ever feel alone Chris. Your not alone with people on here that are willing to listen. This community is great and any one can see that they will step up to help a friend in their time of need.

Don't feel embarrassed or ashamed to say how you feel. Let it out.
    I wrote a message on the trail bike forum I used and it was a good few pages. I deleted it in the end. I then wrote one around the length of yours above and said what I had to say .

The responses were huge and I knew I had people to "speak" to if I need a chat. That forum is long gone but I still have them as friends via Facebook.

It's hard to say what's in your head when you don't understand it yourself.

You have a loving family by your side and they need your help and support but you need it too and that's why you should let your "family " on here know how you feel. I'm sure they will be there for you now as they were in the past.

.best wishes to you all.

Take care Chris.

Thanks again for all your kind words and thoughts lads. It’s hugely comforting and goes a very long way to helping.
    If you’re waiting on anything from me, please bear with me for now but do give me a nudge if I forget to get back to you.

Thanks again to you all, Craig and family
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    My heart goes out to you and your family Craig. I simply cannot imagine what you are going through. Take care and be strong.

My thoughts are with you.

Paul
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Totally devastating news Craig, I really don't have the words but to say I wish you all the very best, to you, your Family and especially your good Lady Sarah at this very harrowing time !

Take care now and look after yourselves !

John.
    “An airgun or two”………

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    Hi Craig & Sarah, sorry to hear about the very sad news and the worrying times and decisions you both have ahead of you. try to stay strong both.
    Mick.

Jesus mate, if we can do anything... no idea what...

Just shout.

Gutted for you all
    A man can always use more alcohol, tobacco and firearms.

Very sorry to read this news Craig, my thoughts are with you and your family.
    Best wishes,
    Dave C.
    Regards,
    Dave.

Jeezo man.. That's pure crap.... I'm sending positive vibes to you and your family mate. Nothing else I can say
    Donald

Terribly sorry to hear of this awful tragedy Craig. Your eloquent account is heartbreaking. May you, Sarah and all your family find the strength and resilience for the time to come. Sincere best wishes and regards.

Unhappy

So sorry to hear the bad news Craig, It life's everyday problems fade into obscurity

John...
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Not been able to attend the bashes for a bit, and only had the briefest of contacts with you Craig, but what a horrible thing to be going through. Please add my best wishes to the pile, and hopes for a miraculous full recovery or dignified conclusion.