Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kempton Classic Photos

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Another great event, many thanks for Binners and crew, and to John M for his counsel on my little purchase
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Another great show, Really enjoyed the day, Well done to Pete and all involved, reckon I've got one more clear out in me, even the missus likes the show cos she's getting some space in the house back A purchase of a Haenel 28 project adds to my German pistol collection and will keep me busy for a few evenings in the shed,
    Last edited by nige346; 02-07-2018 at 09:51 PM.
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)
    It was a terrible place, I had to leave before I bought more than three items. A great show.

On a more serious note, there were two gentlemen manning a stall which had,among other things, a Diana Model ten, a junior side lever. I only realised what it wass when I was half way around theM25. Anyone elsewhere? Or know who the gents were?

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Quote Originally Posted by ogilkes View Post
    It was a terrible place, I had to leave before I bought more than three items. A great show.

On a more serious note, there were two gentlemen manning a stall which had,among other things, a Diana Model ten, a junior side lever. I only realised what it wass when I was half way around theM25. Anyone elsewhere? Or know who the gents were?
    This is the boy, lovely little rifle.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=di...obile&ie=UTF-8

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by ogilkes View Post

Where was the stall in the building?

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Where was the stall in the building?

Yes, give us a clue Ollie....

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Yes, give us a clue Ollie....
    I have it sorted, will ring you

Great pictures of some interesting Airguns. Though my interest was peaked with the very first photo. Haviland & Gunn pieces are always of interest and this piece appears to have some interesting features. Would like to get some additional information from the owner, if at all possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Buck25 View Post
    Great pictures of some interesting Airguns. Though my interest was peaked with the very first photo. Haviland & Gunn pieces are always of interest and this piece appears to have some interesting features. Would like to get some additional information from the owner, if at all possible.
    Hi Buck25,

If you're happy for me to forward your email address to the owner, please PM it to me. He's not a member on here I'm afraid.

Kind regards,

John

Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    Hot off the press, as the show is still in full swing with bargains to be had; I'd have missed a very rare BSA Club had a fellow collector not pointed it out to me!

A huge thank you once again to Peter and Liz Binfield for making this show happen.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/RQCU7YBC1FDYqTRY7

John and Jo

A while back, but the photos are still worth a ponder from time to time