I just managed to pick one of these up second hand in my local "Army Stores", and I'm chuffed to bits with it.
The one I got is the 4", BB version in a dark grey finish, and it cost me £110, with an additional 6 "cartridges", 5x CO2 capsules and a small tub of BBs thrown in.
Initial testing was done at 6 yds, just to get the sights adjusted, and once they were done it would keep most of its shots in the black of a 10m pistol target at that distance using steel BBs. Just to see how it handled them, I then tried it with some Gammo, 4.5mm lead ball. With those, accuracy improved quite a bit, and it also seemed a bit more powerful (relatively speaking) with those.
With that out of the way I started knocking a pop can round the garden, and just generally enjoying myself with it. Using the lead BBs, I was regularly hitting the tin ducks on my shooting gallery target, but it wasn't powerful enough to knock them all the way back onto their magnets.
I lost count of the number of shots I was getting per CO2 bulb, but it seemed a lot higher than my Tanfoglio Witness; eventually though, the power dropped off and I had to change the bulb.
Weight and feel of the gun is very good, and it feels just like the Dan Wesson .357 Magnum I used to own "back in the day". Unfortunately, the trigger is nowhere near as good, and the cylinder does wobble about a bit when it's in the open position; but, my real one cost "several" hundred pounds well over 25 years ago, and this one is a "cheap" BB gun, so I think any comparison of manufacturing quality would be unfair.
The nostalgia box firmly "ticked".
I just wish they'd made the barrels and shrouds inter-chageable, like the real ones.