Thread: B.T.A.S Airgun Owners Group (Admin Checked Post)

rgc_swanseaARC is offline He's not the Stig,,,He's the Stig's Welsh cousin

B.T.A.S Airgun Owners Group (Admin Checked Post)

Hi Gents,

Within the last six months I was lucky enough to come into possession of a BTAS HW100.
    It had clearly been looked after by its former owner, however, I did come across a rather annoying leak that produced its own set of challenges as it was between the FX cylinder and the threads to the HW block....

Anyway, without boring you with the details, I did notice how hard it was to find information on this and other BTAS rifles.

Obviously BT has now retired and there are only a small number of the rifles in circulation, so I thought it might be a good idea to try and get owners together in one place for general chat and for advice and assistance when something like the above happens.

I have made a Facebook group called "B.T.A.S Airgun Owners Group" - https://www.facebook.com/groups/252224142205743/

Please feel free to join and let other owners know of its existence, and hopefully we can get a little information source for these rifles on the go.

Many Thanks,

Rhys
    Theoben TTR1 .177, Steven B Blue/Grey Laminate Stock, Nutshot Mod, Hawke Sidewinder 10x42 Tac IR
    Daystate Pulsar. 177, Donny FL Sumo Mod, Pard NV008LRF

Btas

Signed up!
    Got two BTAS rifles, AA S400 and AAS410k - both "tuned" and have worked flawlessly for years.
    Only mechanical difference I think is Ben put in a round channel for the breech O ring to seat better and they are slightly bigger.
    I's imagine there are quite a few around as he was in business some time.
    Heard stories he could be a bit "offy" but I never found that at all..
    Cheers
    S