Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sussex Interclub HFT 2018 - Round 5 Results

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Somebody kindly donated a mat on Sunday but its so tatty was probably left on purpose. Also all the pink has wore off. If its yours let me know.

Monkey.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    Somebody kindly donated a mat on Sunday but its so tatty was probably left on purpose. Also all the pink has wore off. If its yours let me know.

Monkey.
    that must be Kev Wicksons, Andy
    HW100 Hunting tool, HW97 Reaper Titanium Piston (The reaper of pcp souls) Sponsored by Greggs
    Grizzly Catapult Team , Ireland/Buxted HFT

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRuss View Post
    that must be Kev Wicksons, Andy
    Nah it weighs too much.

Monkey
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Whenever I need cheering up, all I have to do is read the comments that are made after a SIHFT!!!!!!!!
    You guys crack me up, and Russ is right - if you can't take the banter --------!!

Thanks Andy and the Buxted team for an excellent course. Destroyed me but I was pleased to get the spider web, even with the sun reflecting around it, along with the 3 donuts!!!!

Looking forward to the next round after this weekend in Holland. Adjustments have been made to my gun so watch this space !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jean
    M.A.D./AIR ARMS team. Spirit of HFT 2018.