Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pro Sport & Pro Elite Info Published

I have tried to go on the link but it doesn't go on any thing related to the P/E ??.
    Les.

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    I have tried to go on the link but it doesn't go on any thing related to the P/E ??.
    Les.
    Try this one Les.

https://www.airarmsanorak.co.uk/pro-elite

Quote Originally Posted by Rotherham Owl View Post
    Thank you Rotherham owl.
    I enjoyed the write up, I have two Pro/elite rifle's and they are my favourite guns.
    My two have the reduced cylinder conversion work done to them so shoot very sweetly at sub 12 ftbls.
    Atb
    Les..

The picture your using of the pro elite hasn't got any chequering on it plus it's got a adjustable butt pad. Showing a original elite would give people a better idea what to expect if they are looking for one I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    The picture your using of the pro elite hasn't got any chequering on it plus it's got a adjustable butt pad. Showing a original elite would give people a better idea what to expect if they are looking for one I think.
    I struggled to find a photo of an original spec one but this should be remedied by the weekend.

Would you like me to take some pictures of my two and send them to you via email??
    Atb
    Les..

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    Would you like me to take some pictures of my two and send them to you via email??
    Atb
    Les..
    That would be great Les. I'll PM you with my email address.

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
    There was a PE in Holts’ sealed bid sale today. Unless I have mis-read the sale prices, it went for £350 hammer plus £70 commission, so £420 (well above my speculative “if you get lucky” bid).
    I spotted this the day before the final date for bids. I called them and got some info on the condition. It sounded as though it was in very good condition and all original so I decided to take a chance and made a bid.

It has arrived today and I'm well chuffed with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Rotherham Owl View Post
    I spotted this the day before the final date for bids. I called them and got some info on the condition. It sounded as though it was in very good condition and all original so I decided to take a chance and made a bid.

It has arrived today and I'm well chuffed with it!
    Very glad it went to a good home.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Ha, you got that PE ?

I actully went to inspect it; very nice indeed - I figured it might have been reblued.

I bid just over £200, looking to pay around £250. Then again, I already have two
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
    Very glad it went to a good home.
    Cheers geezer.

Quote Originally Posted by Shed tuner View Post
    Ha, you got that PE ?

I actully went to inspect it; very nice indeed - I figured it might have been reblued.

I bid just over £200, looking to pay around £250. Then again, I already have two
    2 already and bidding on a 3rd! Greedy bugger!

I've now zeroed it in with a Simmons Pro Air and had a session on it. Very impressed.

I always wondered about the transition from Sussex Armoury to Air Arms and where NSP came into the story and now I understand, many thanks for explaining it.
    I assume (because the story doesn't elaborate) that the patents and rights for the Sussex Armoury weapons were passed to NSP as part of the liquidation debt settlement?

Cracking site mate, wishing you the very best of luck with it in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Anybody View Post
    I always wondered about the transition from Sussex Armoury to Air Arms and where NSP came into the story and now I understand, many thanks for explaining it.
    I assume (because the story doesn't elaborate) that the patents and rights for the Sussex Armoury weapons were passed to NSP as part of the liquidation debt settlement?

Cracking site mate, wishing you the very best of luck with it in the future
    Cheers Scott.

I suspect that with Sussex Armoury likely owing NSP a significant amount of money some arrangement was reached over any patents and rights.

I seem to remember that I read an article some time ago alluding to the fact that approx 500 PE's were sold to the Saudi Military to evacuate as intial training aids...whether this is true or just an air gunning ' urban myth ' I can't say!
    It does however seem odd considering the money usually spent on defence hardware by the Saudi's.

Maybe someone out there can confirm or refute this?

Cheers Steve