Thread: Thank you from Kempton

Thank you from Kempton

A big thank you to those that supported our Fair on Sunday. We have sold out all stalls for September 30th and December 9th. We hope to see you again then.

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    A big thank you to those that supported our Fair on Sunday. We have sold out all stalls for September 30th and December 9th. We hope to see you again then.
    And a huge thank you to you and Liz for making it happen Peter.

I can't wait for the next one!

John

Well done, great show again.

I know what a lot of work has to go on 'behind the scenes' to mount a show like this. Could also see you were 'on the go' all day too.

Looking forward to Sept

Great job again both many thanks.

Definitely have the same two again if possible?
    A man can always use more alcohol, tobacco and firearms.

This is what I get to see

https://forum.vintageairgunsgallery....july-1st-2018/

Thanks to Danny and John, I get to see what I missed on the day, while doing car park and dogs body duties....

Airsporterman is offline Makes Scrooge look Happy and Generous!
    Moving target, nr Blyth, God's Northumberland
    Looks like an awesome fair that, well done and good pics, shame no one does something like that closer to home here, I would go although would be very tempting for someone with rampant Airsporteritis!

ASM
    I am a Man of La Northumberlandia, a true Knight and spend my days on my Quest (my duty nay privilege!) and fighting dragons and unbeatable foe, to right the unrightable wrongs, to bear with unbearable sorrow and dreaming my impossible dreams.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Great event, and close to home is a bonus
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by Airsporterman View Post
    Looks like an awesome fair that, well done and good pics, shame no one does something like that closer to home here, I would go although would be very tempting for someone with rampant Airsporteritis!

ASM

Airsporteritis would have got you a very rare mk2 club

Quote Originally Posted by Airsporterman View Post

ASM
    Just to make you feel even worse, I picked up nicely etched Club 'mark 2' at the fair. It was the first I have ever seen in the flesh, so to speak.

John

Unfortunately I have never been able to support your efforts here Pete, however the photo's show just what I have missed out on

Well done mate
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

Airsporterman is offline Makes Scrooge look Happy and Generous!
    Moving target, nr Blyth, God's Northumberland
    Airsporteritis probably would have seen me buying one of the Centenary's - and I already have one!

It's Mk1s that do it for me, I have a mk2 so even an early club model could be resisted, Mk1s however - no resistance!

Awesome anyway and well done, it's these sort of things that keep the sport alive!

ASM
    I am a Man of La Northumberlandia, a true Knight and spend my days on my Quest (my duty nay privilege!) and fighting dragons and unbeatable foe, to right the unrightable wrongs, to bear with unbearable sorrow and dreaming my impossible dreams.

This the most enjoyable arms fair I've ever attended, and I've been to a lot. , unfortunately I didn't make this time it due to an accident.

Pete and Liz have done a fantastic job, and deserve every success. Thank you again for your help.

See you next time.

Atb

Ben
    master(dot)shriller(at)gmail.com