Thread: Air Arms RSN shoot Sunday 2nd September 2018

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex

Air Arms RSN shoot Sunday 2nd September 2018

Air Arms Memorial Shoot 2nd September 2018

I have it on good authority that the RSN shoot booking is going live next week.

Apparently online booking will be out next week.

Shot as always to current UKAHFT rules.

2018 sees the Air Arms Memorial shoot returning to Northall Farm, Fletchling, East Sussex for the sixth year.

Two courses totaling fifty targets.

Format for the day will be booking in and safety brief followed by you shooting your first allocated 25 shot course. Then a spot of lunch followed by shooting your second course before afternoon tea while the scores are compiled and trophies presented.

The competitions will incorporate all current UKAHFT classes.

Entry will be by pre-booking on the Air Arms web site. Entry numbers will be limited so get in early to avoid disappointment.

This is merely a heads up of what is planned. I am nothing to do with the organising merely set the courses for in my opinion the best shoot of the year.

Andy.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Rsn 10

This is merely a heads up of what is planned. I am nothing to do with the organising merely set the courses for in my opinion the best shoot of the year.

Andy.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree with you more Andy. Definitely the best shoot of the year and your courses are brilliant as usual!

Looking forward to it, even though I might have to leave my boys to dismantle a built in wardrobe without supervision!!!!!
    Jean
    M.A.D./AIR ARMS team. Spirit of HFT 2018.

Best Competition of the year, really looking forward to it

Thumbs up Oh yes

Brilliant day out - I’m booked in!!!
    Cheers EDBOC

Buxted HFT

Only 12 places left.

If you want to join in one of the best shoots of the year don't delay book now.
    ISP Airstream MKIII No33 in a Tilly Walnut Stock