Thread: BSA Scorpion Air Pistol for sale

BSA Scorpion Air Pistol for sale

Hi everyone

Hopefully I have access to sales now and this posts OK.

I have an old BSA Scorpion Air Pistol for sale. It belonged to my late father and looks in good condition. There are no rear sights...I'm not sure where they went. There is an original plastic shroud on the end of the barrel. There appears to be a small external wavy shaped spring missing that makes the safe/fire lever click...I think the gun is otherwise complete.

The pistol has always been stored indoors...in a bedroom drawer in fact. We used to shoot this when I was a kid and it was new. I can't completely cock the pistol to charge up the compressed air. Either I'm not strong enough or the piston (?) is stuck.

I'm asking £65 or best offer posted in the UK...highlands and islands may be a little more.

There is a tin of waisted .22 slugs with it.

I think this gun would be a fairly easy fix for someone...I simply don't want to keep it.

If you're interested, please get in touch and I can send some photos if the ones I attach here don't post...here's the link https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dnc9c48vm...v_Btkct-a?dl=0

Regards

Simon, Corbridge, Northumberland.

Thanks - the pistol is now sold.

Thanks - the pistol is now sold.

Quote Originally Posted by nomisimon View Post
    Hi everyone

Hopefully I have access to sales now and this posts OK.

I have an old BSA Scorpion Air Pistol for sale. It belonged to my late father and looks in good condition. There are no rear sights...I'm not sure where they went. There is an original plastic shroud on the end of the barrel. There appears to be a small external wavy shaped spring missing that makes the safe/fire lever click...I think the gun is otherwise complete.

The pistol has always been stored indoors...in a bedroom drawer in fact. We used to shoot this when I was a kid and it was new. I can't completely cock the pistol to charge up the compressed air. Either I'm not strong enough or the piston (?) is stuck.

I'm asking £65 or best offer posted in the UK...highlands and islands may be a little more.

There is a tin of waisted .22 slugs with it.

I think this gun would be a fairly easy fix for someone...I simply don't want to keep it.

If you're interested, please get in touch and I can send some photos if the ones I attach here don't post...here's the link https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dnc9c48vm...v_Btkct-a?dl=0

Regards

Simon, Corbridge, Northumberland.