In this round of the MPL, the below categories are available :

Rifle (Spring & SSP only)

Pistol
    (Spring & SSP only)

Supported Rifle (Any power-plant)

Supported Pistol
    (Any power-plant)Details of Supported Shooting can be found here :

https://www.issf-sports.org/getfile....ition_2017.pdf

Please send your entry details (with your name and address) to Russ (PhatMan) here on the BBS, either by PM, or by sending an email to bat540308@btopenworld.com.

(Your details are needed so your entry packs can be delivered to the correct address and to make sure you are entered into the correct event and sent the right type of targets)

The cost to enter the competition in each category is still ten (10) pounds (£10.00)

Please send your entry payment to Bob (Zooma), using any of the methods described below.

1) PayPal : Please use this address:- target@rossmod.co.uk.

I believe that PayPal payments made as 'Gift' do not attract charges.

2) Bank Transfer : please use sort code 40-38-03. acct no:- 51178296 acct name:- Rossendale Model Car Club.

3) Good old fashioned cash : if you can call in person or send it safely to us (please ask for postal address from Bob (Zooma)if you prefer this option).

4) Cheque - please also ask for postal address from and payee informations from Bob (Zooma).

(Note : Air 8 targets and Air 7 targets can also be bought in bulk for less, direct from the NSRA in packs of 3000 (for those that intend to practice a lot) .)

Entry packs can also be collected from us in Rossendale to save postage and delivery charges if you are able (or know anyone) that is able to collect them from us.

Good shooting, and the best of luck

Have fun & a good weekend

Best regards

Russ

Three entries for the Supported Air Rifle Russ:-

Bart49.
    Zooma.
    SoftTop.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Please also enter zooma in the 6 yard MPL air rifle competition.

This thread as gradually "sunken down the list" and I am still being asked "how do I enter the MPL competition", so I am giving this thread a "bump" so everyone can see how easy it is to enter.