Thread: Nikkon sterling repair 8_24

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    i think you will find in the small print that niko stirlings have a lifetime warranty! Maybe take it back to where you got it and speak to them if you are the owner from new. Also depends if you registered it. Not many people know this.
    Nikko Stirling proudly offers our customers an unprecedented Lifetime Warranty subject to the following terms:

Riflescopes and Binoculars - Lifetime Warranty applies only to the original owner.
    (proof of original purchase may be required)

Electronic parts are warranted for 5 years.

All other Nikko Stirling products are covered with a lifetime warranty which applies to the original owner with original invoice.

These warranties do not cover misuse, abuse or repairs attempted by someone other than our authorised technicians.

Product registration is required please click here

If a product proves to be defective, Nikko Stirling, at its option, will repair the product or replace the product with a similar product.

Otherwise it is highland outdoors via a gunshop. or just speak to them nicely.

Thanks Nimrod, I was not aware of that.

Unfortunately, I bought it used, needless to say the manufacturer forwarded my enquiry to the UK importer who could not help. Touch wood it has sorted itself out now.