Hello

I have just read a recent post and there was some advice regarding a place to try for rifle scope repairs. I will contact them next week....interesting thread by the way.

My panamax scope was working fine until it took a slight bump. ..my fault.

On the rifle it was mounted to it held zero perfectly. Now, on the same rifle it runs out of adjustment before it's zero's. (same range, some pellet).

I have tried running the turrets all the way one way and all the way back, then half way to centre it....but no joy. I think it may have shifted something inside. It does still adjust the point of impact just runs out of adjustment.

Is there anything I can try prior to sending it away?

It was bought used and the manufacturer just forwarded my service enquiry email to a UK distributor who does not do repairs. I appreciate there's no warranty as its used but there must be some service department even with the offer to pay? Whilst not a mega money scope and I'm guessing made in China, but neither is it buttons, it seems a shame to write it off...it's a fantastic air rifle optic. I guess it's a throw away rather than repair society these days.

Adjustable mounts seem very expensive and although they may work, won't fix the problem properly.

Any suggestions as to anything I can try to fix it?

Thank you