Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
Myself and I hope he doesn't mind me saying - Rustybuzz own them. Build quality is FWB standard and the trigger is good. Barrel lockup is fantastic. I had mine imported by vmach who then upped the power from 5.5 to 11.4 with one of their springs. Overpriced, underpowered in original form, only .177 but...I love it. Mach 1.5
I have been in the very fortunate position to see and try two of the new FWB Sports, the one belonging to the very nice aforementioned RustyBuzz and one that belonged to the importers that WonkyDonky brought to a Boinger Bash.

Now, looking at the photos that breech block and its "ears" I thought looked dreadful. Far, far better in the flesh. Fit and finish lovely. And RustyBuzz reported a lovely internal finish / tolerances etc.

If I were in the market for a top-end break barrel (ie if I had the money and space), I'd love to give one a home. However, I think it's more than fair to say that better value for money can be had elsewhere.

As also mentioned, breech lock-up and trigger far nicer than the earlier Sports.