Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HRPC Club Shoot and Sixty Point Challenge - Results

HRPC Club Shoot and Sixty Point Challenge - Results

Great mornings shooting, nice and warm, dry and BL&^$%STED ferns in abundance which gave me a work out for the first half hour. At least the hot weather had dried up the stream so my chances of falling in and getting wet were pretty slim. All in all, I think everybody had a nice relaxing Sunday mornings shooting and enjoyed themselves which is the whole point after all.
    The course was quite challenging and there were some pretty good scores on the day. Harvey Friend got a cracking 54 which I believe was a PB so congratulations to him, especially for killing peg two. Best score on the day was Kevin Hills with a well-deserved 57, nice one.
    For the rest of us mere mortals the scores are:

Kevin Hills 57
    Aaron Friend 56
    Jon Newton-May 55
    Graham Cargan 55
    Harvey Friend (J) 54
    Simon Humphries 54
    Russ Connor (R) 53
    Howard Kalisch 53
    Darren Parnell 53
    Kevin Wickson 52
    Terry Evans 52
    Bob Pattenden 51
    Toby Fjeld 50
    Trevor Pulman (R) 49
    Dave Powel 49
    Richard Simpson 48
    John Delang 44
    Steve West 41
    Colin Muggeridge (R) 40
    Pete Jackson 38
    John Goldthorpe 36

Eight people entered the sixty-point challenge and as it was not met the pot next time out will start at £111. Remember though you have to be in it to win it.
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

Cheers Terry and all at HRPC love shooting at your stunning venue. Great mornings shoot topped by my lads new pb well done Kev hills also. Cheers again.
    The Friend's

Thanks Terry and the HRPC guys, definitely some challenges out there today both natural and deliberate!

Well done Kev H (Buxted) top gun

Nice work Harvey brilliant shooting - you will soon be beating your dad!
    Last edited by EDBOC; 08-07-2018 at 04:10 PM.
    Cheers EDBOC

Buxted HFT

Really enjoyed that. Thanks Terry and all involved.
    Time to employ a gardener though
    “To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target”

Red ISP Airstream serial number 48 in a Tilly stock. Nightforce NXS 2.5-10 X 32 MOA

Yes, nice one Tel. Really enjoyed this shoot. For the record I owe you entry fee.

Quote Originally Posted by risingfriend View Post
    Cheers Terry and all at HRPC love shooting at your stunning venue. Great mornings shoot topped by my lads new pb well done Kev hills also. Cheers again.
    The Friend's
    Well done Harvey
    “To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target”

Red ISP Airstream serial number 48 in a Tilly stock. Nightforce NXS 2.5-10 X 32 MOA

Cheers to Terry and all at HRPC for another great Sunday morning shoot.

Well done Harvey on the new PB and Russ with the springer...
    Team Ireland - HFTI[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by KHILLS View Post
    Russ with the springer...
    Did well for a fat bloke with a glorified catapult

There there , Mr Wickshit, I've not opened the can of whoop ass yet

Quote Originally Posted by KHILLS View Post
    Russ with the springer...
    Quote Originally Posted by kev12870 View Post
    Did well for a fat bloke with a glorified catapult
    1 2 3 Ahhhhh didums did the big man upset you by beating you again , ah bless , and this time with a springer ..... oh how a superstar like you must hurt when you keep getting beat by us lesser mortals with a "glorified catapult" ....

Perhaps you want to sell your super gun and super scope and try spitting some of that sour, envy green coloured bullshit you keep spouting, at the targets , you might hit more lol.

yes i may be a little on the large side now , but coming from a man , (and i use that term very loosely) who is looking more like an old grey George Dawes by the minute , i actually find it soothing and a bit of a compliment pmsl ..... maybe the sun is getting to you and you're trying to turn into a sort of warrior native American Indian , i guess you could be called , Running Mouth , Sitting Down or just big chief talking bollocks.

HW100 Hunting tool, HW97 Reaper Titanium Piston (The reaper of pcp souls) Sponsored by Greggs
    Grizzly Catapult Team , Ireland/Buxted HFT

Thanks Terry and HRPC

Great Day , Thanks a lot Terry and all at HRPC , love shooting your place , pity you can't hold more comps ...... well shot Kev H and Harvey .... good on yer both .
    but yes a bit of work on the gardening would be nice lol.... or like we said , lift them a meter or so off the ground
    HW100 Hunting tool, HW97 Reaper Titanium Piston (The reaper of pcp souls) Sponsored by Greggs

Quote Originally Posted by BigRuss View Post
    1 2 3 Ahhhhh didums did the big man upset you by beating you again , ah bless , and this time with a springer ..... oh how a superstar like you must hurt when you keep getting beat by us lesser mortals with a "glorified catapult" ....

Perhaps you want to sell your super gun and super scope and try spitting some of that sour, envy green coloured bullshit you keep spouting, at the targets , you might hit more lol.

yes i may be a little on the large side now , but coming from a man , (and i use that term very loosely) who is looking more like an old grey George Dawes by the minute , i actually find it soothing and a bit of a compliment pmsl ..... maybe the sun is getting to you and you're trying to turn into a sort of warrior native American Indian , i guess you could be called , Running Mouth , Sitting Down or just big chief talking bollocks.

There is no jealousy involved at all Bernard (manning)
    Just glad to see you doing well and the reports of you death in 2007 were false.
    Did you shave your head for ananemity so your northern brethren wouldnt know you have turned in to a southerner?

lol raw nerve Kev

Quote Originally Posted by kev12870 View Post
    There is no jealousy involved at all Bernard (manning)
    Just glad to see you doing well and the reports of you death in 2007 were false.
    Did you shave your head for ananemity so your northern brethren wouldnt know you have turned in to a southerner?

As you mentioned jealousy not me its quite clear you feel it , but you're only human (again a word used very lightly)....

I would genuinely like to see you doing well , but lets face it , it hasn't happened yet and very much doubt it will .... after all everyone knows you cant make chicken soup, out of chicken shit .

I'd like to feel sorry for you mate , i really would ..... but i don't give a flying f*** lol

Well done Harvey, cracking score!
    Save time, see it my way

http://www.ford-hft.co.uk/

Hrpc

Well done Harvey.
    Keep up the hard work, so proud for you.

Hrpc

Well done tel and the rest of hrpc.
    You are doing so well,
    I do agree with russ,,,,, bring them up a a few feet