Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weihrauch HW 100 .177 CARBINE/STANDARD Owners....

Weihrauch HW 100 .177 CARBINE/STANDARD Owners....

Hi Guys,

How may shots are you getting out of a fully charge cylinder (200 Bar) on your .177 Carbine and Standard length and using what pellet please....

Thank you in advance.

Mike

Hi Mike,

Usually my findings have been similiar to what Weihrauch claim:

https://weihrauch-sport.de/wp-conten...-HW-100-TK.jpg

Approx 50 in Carbine and around 110 in full length.

It does depend on how the rifle is setup though as I’ve had the Carbine do a tad more and also had a Carbine do slightly less.

I’m guessing it’s all down to the regulator pressure as I’ve also had the HW110 do more than there claim but this was down on power so no surprise really.

As for pellets I’ve always used 4.52 JSB or AA fields in most of my HW100’s over the years.

There are plenty of tuning options out there though with a different regulator and setup I’ve heard carbines to be over 100 shots now and there’s also higher pressure Air cylinders available (titanium) which would obviously increase the shot count.

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post
    Hi Mike,

Usually my findings have been similiar to what Weihrauch claim:

https://weihrauch-sport.de/wp-conten...-HW-100-TK.jpg

Approx 50 in Carbine and around 110 in full length.

It does depend on how the rifle is setup though as I’ve had the Carbine do a tad more and also had a Carbine do slightly less.

I’m guessing it’s all down to the regulator pressure as I’ve also had the HW110 do more than there claim but this was down on power so no surprise really.

As for pellets I’ve always used 4.52 JSB or AA fields in most of my HW100’s over the years.

There are plenty of tuning options out there though with a different regulator and setup I’ve heard carbines to be over 100 shots now and there’s also higher pressure Air cylinders available (titanium) which would obviously increase the shot count.
    Hi Oldskoolzzz,

Thank you for your replay...

I've asked for the shot count information from owners because I have the offer of a Carbine model in a custom stock. I'm quite surprised on the carbine shot count being that low, because a friend has recently purchase a new HW100 Standard length, chronoed at about 11.4ft/lb using JSB Exact .177 452 pellets. We did TWO shot count tests on a 200 Bar charge down to the Green area on the gauge and it retuned 198 and 210 shots and still going strong at that with no sign of pellet drop at 35 yards.

Regards,

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Halesowen Kid View Post
    Hi Oldskoolzzz,

Thank you for your replay...

I've asked for the shot count information from owners because I have the offer of a Carbine model in a custom stock. I'm quite surprised on the carbine shot count being that low, because a friend has recently purchase a new HW100 Standard length, chronoed at about 11.4ft/lb using JSB Exact .177 452 pellets. We did TWO shot count tests on a 200 Bar charge down to the Green area on the gauge and it retuned 198 and 210 shots and still going strong at that with no sign of pellet drop at 35 yards.

Regards,

Mike
    Mike,

We’re all those shots through the chrono?

I would be amazed if a standard off the shelf full length in .177 could get that many useable shots

Even a .22 full length would only do around 140

To get 198-210 full power shots in .177 I feel it would be buddy bottle territory unless it’s been seriously tuned and modified.

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post
    Mike,

We’re all those shots through the chrono?

I would be amazed if a standard off the shelf full length in .177 could get that many useable shots

Even a .22 full length would only do around 140

To get 198-210 full power shots in .177 I feel it would be buddy bottle territory unless it’s been seriously tuned and modified.
    No out of the box, brand new, not tuned. John put about 50 pellets to lead the barrel and then the shot count two tests.

Even we were shocked and we'll repeat the test again this weekend.

I've a std Hw100 (.177) and use JSB heavies. I get 9 full magazines per charge, that's 126 shots...

My previous two full length .177 models would do 140+ shots per fill,with my latest doing 136,all with JSB Exacts.

My carbine 4 mags 56 shots jsb exacts

Murphy is offline Cooee! Chase me you naughty boys!
    IIRC Fluffy a member who I haven't seen on here for a while,

He totally stripped and reworked his K getting it working at optimum.

He got nearly full length shot count from the K and I would totally own one if I could do this.
    Master Debater

Quote Originally Posted by Halesowen Kid View Post
    Hi Guys,

How may shots are you getting out of a fully charge cylinder (200 Bar) on your .177 Carbine and Standard length and using what pellet please....

Thank you in advance.

Mike
    I used to get 56 shots out of the KT cylinder, 105 cc.

A.G

Just tested my recently aquired S/H off here, HW100 S .177

200 bar fill
    JSB Exact 4.52
    First shot 11.4 ft/lb
    After 140 shots, 10.9 ft/lb, but still going through the same hole at 35 yds

Am amazed it did 140 - well happy with that.

Paul.

HW100KT .177 (2016'ish), 4 mags (48 shots) from a fill of 200 down to just over 100 bar. Then it seems as good of a time as any to refill.
    I've seen people down my local manage to eek it out to 56 using a karbine, most of the full length ones seem to do around 8 mags worth in .177, .22 will get a extra mag or two.

.177 carbine filled to 180 bar around 50 good shots then another 15 or so which will slowly drop. For a 200 bar fill first 10 shots or so will go low.
    I started this life with nothing and I still have most of it left!

Hi,

I get 60 shots out of my carbine, for the type of shooting I do (LSR) there's no noticeable change in POI at 20 yards.

Cheers,

Mark.

The factory specs for Hw100 K in .177 is 50
    https://www.weihrauch-sport.de/air-r...100-tk?lang=en

You can get more shots by adjusting the regulator higher, this will partially valve lock it and make the gun quieter.
    Last edited by krisko; 18-11-2018 at 08:34 PM.