Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Air Arms RSN10 Challenge Cup Website

We are just days away from the 2018 RSN10 Open Cup Challenge!!

Address: Northall Farm, Fleching, East Essex, TN22 3SA
    Registration is from 8:00AM
    Safety Briefing will take place at 9:30AM
    The Competition will start 10AM
    There will be a HFT500 up for grabs in the free raffle along with many other prizes.

Please note, you must be present for the safety brief if you wish to compete.

We look forward to seeing you all on Sunday

#TeamAirArms #RSN10 #Competition #HFT #AirArmsAdventure

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Nice one Aaron.

Just one thing the postcode from memory is shared with a neighbour who is anti shooting. To avoid driving up his drive and probably spoiling his day you are looking for a large double drive in a dip in the road as you drive in you will go through large double gates made of angle iron and mesh.

Andy
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Someone bring the coffee , I'll supply the donuts

What an absolute cracker of a course , worthy of the worlds ..... I predict lots of swearing and head scratching , where as i think I will be clearing one if not both courses ... well when i say clearing the course i mean aimlessly throwing 50 pellets into thin air and selling all the donuts and tissues at afternoon tea .

if Carlsberg did course setting !!!!

Bring your A game bitches
    HW100 Hunting tool, HW97 Reaper Titanium Piston (The reaper of pcp souls) Sponsored by Greggs
    Grizzly Catapult Team , Ireland/Buxted HFT

Popping cherries....

RSN10 virgin really looking forward to popping that particular one....

Thanks of course to all those willing to give some back.

This bitch is bringing his AA game....see what I did there
    Last edited by Lol Moore; 01-09-2018 at 12:51 PM.
    ..."My son," said the Norman Baron...."The Saxon is not like us Normans. His manners are not so polite. But he never means anything serious till he talks about justice and right"...

Looking forward to it, my first, also.
    Sadly I only have a B- game to hand but I'll bring it with me.

Has it cost £75k to put on ?
    M.A.D for it.
    Team England 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Has it cost £75k to put on ?
    You loathsome little man. I supplied the targets and plink stuff for free, me and a few mates set the course and plink for free. Pretty sure Clare provides the food drink and rents the venue out of the entrance fee plus her marketing/advertising budget so lets say how much Chilly charges you so you can tell people he is your bird. Five quid?

Monkey
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

That's twice you called me Loathsome !

Must be love.

See you tomorrow you grumpy old git.

Your #1 fan.
    M.A.D for it.
    Team England 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    That's twice you called me Loathsome !

Must be love.

See you tomorrow you grumpy old git.

Your #1 fan.
    Someone has to.

Monkey

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.C View Post
    Looking forward to it, my first, also.
    Sadly I only have a B- game to hand but I'll bring it with me.
    It is The Air Arms Shoot mate it is a celebration for air gunners put on by the most supportive company for our branch of airgunning anyone could hope for. A to F minus are all welcome. Smile if you miss laugh if they fall over. Its all about enjoyment on a Sunday celebrated like us Sussex boys know how.

Just want to thank AA for giving us the opportunity to do so in our own back yard and share with those willing to travel to do so with us.

Monkey

We even let Essex TROLLS in.

Monkey.

Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    We even let Essex TROLLS in.

Monkey.
    Yeah, about that, I went to Souf ind last weekend and I am still traumatised You might want to reconsider that decision 😁😁
    Save time, see it my way

http://www.ford-hft.co.uk/

Great Shoot

Big thank you to Claire and AirArms.
    Thank you to Dan for hosting the shoot and the food, which was enjoyed by all.
    Brilliant courses well done to all that set them.
    Thank you to Justin and Lol for the company so enjoyed the day.
    Regards to all Nigel
    "If you are not living on the edge you are taking up too much room!."

RSN10 challenge

What a superb day shooting. Many thanks to all involved in the organisation of the event.
    What a "challenging" course, I think I copped for all the ranging traps, and there were many. Hero to zero in two pegs. Sunshine, great company, bit of banter, air rifles...
    Same time next year?

Just like to thank Gary, Justin, Howard,Kev, Nige, Trev, Dop, Daz and Bart for helping tear down both courses and all that goes with them as well as the plink and have everything back in the Buxted sheds by 7pm. Along with the plink fully reasembled special thanks to Nige for that.

Thanks for all the kind words today about our efforts and thanks for leaving us so much black paint we always try to save that.

Thanks mainly today to Dop for making me laugh so hard and loud after he graciously gave me a two shot swing not once but twice in the field. Though to be fair he gave himself the second Donut yes thats two Donuts for Dop in about four shots. Do you know how hard it is to stay dry at my age when laughing so hard, some one offered me a Tenna but I declined said I do this shite for free.

Rift 6 in a row respect glad those high mounts and 40yd zero are working so well. Please tell me you got peg 1 on Blue?

Monkey.