Thread: Hello from a newbie to posting on the forum

Hello from a newbie to posting on the forum

Hi all,

I like shooting with my DIY night vision mostly. I've got an old FN-19 left hand stock, right hand action. It's been de-pinged using a whiteboard marker body and has a suppressor fitted. I use it for short range mostly out to 15M. It might be old and not cool but with the tripod, it will still put 3 pellets on the same hole which is good enough for me.

I've just picked up my gun after a prolonged absence and the Falcon forum seems to be no more so I am hoping I am welcome here.

Best, Daggers

Hi Daggers and a very, er, warm welcome to the forum......well, to posting, anyway!

Of course, you're more than welcome. So feel free to get posting away and firing some questions across the BBS collective. A little more than one post every five and a half years!

A couple of tips...

1) Get a Boinger as well, as you meet the nicest peeps with a springer.

2) Come along to a Boinger Bash at Quigley Hollow, where you'll have a most enjoyable time in relaxed and friendly surroundings and meet many enthusiasts from the forum in the flesh.

All the above intended in the best possible humour and spirit.

Enjoy.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Of course your welcome Daggers, get stuck in mate.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Hi...

Quote Originally Posted by daggers View Post
    Hi all,

I like shooting with my DIY night vision mostly. I've got an old FN-19 left hand stock, right hand action. It's been de-pinged using a whiteboard marker body and has a suppressor fitted. I use it for short range mostly out to 15M. It might be old and not cool but with the tripod, it will still put 3 pellets on the same hole which is good enough for me.

I've just picked up my gun after a prolonged absence and the Falcon forum seems to be no more so I am hoping I am welcome here.

Best, Daggers
    Welcome aboard Daggers 👍

Don't knock the rifle mate - those FNs are good bits of kit.

Atb

All of the above.

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    New members are always welcome on here, hope you enjoy it.