Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: .20 springers

.20 springers

What .20 sprinters are there available out there? I really don't know any makes at all that do then.
    Thanks in advance for help.

Weahrauch do .20 on special order Hw95-80-77-97-98.
    Les..

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    Weahrauch do .20 on special order Hw95-80-77-97-98.
    Les..
    yup, which is a great idea 'cos if you don't like it, it's just a barrel swap...
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Pretty sure Webley do a couple in .20

I have an HW 95 in .20 that is a smooth performer. At first I did not like it as the scope would move off target on firing so I couldn't see the pellet impact point. I opened up the transfer port and reduced the spring length and it made such a difference, a pleasure to shoot and easy to cock. I like them also as they seem much lighter than my previous Weihrauch springers.

Baz

[IMG][/IMG]
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    Pretty sure Webley do a couple in .20
    Vmx and the Raider were available in .20 don't know if they still are but the vmx weren't up to much very pellet fussy but I got it out my system on the cheap hw obviously a different thing altogether but I wouldn't go .20 again........probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    I have an HW 95 in .20 that is a smooth performer. At first I did not like it as the scope would move off target on firing so I couldn't see the pellet impact point. I opened up the transfer port and reduced the spring length and it made such a difference, a pleasure to shoot and easy to cock. I like them also as they seem much lighter than my previous Weihrauch springers.

Baz

[IMG][/IMG]
    That's a strange looking scope, Baz!

Looks nice.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

The scope is history, I converted it to open sights, saves a lot of weight.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

I did have a hw77 in .20, weird little calibre but I do like them. Only trouble I had was getting pellets as my local gun shop never stocked them.

I have a hw 95 in .20 cal, I got the barrel from RapidNick on here, it has a muzzle weight fitted
    which stops muzzle flip and overall with the power at 11fpe its a very accurate springer.
    atb brian

The 95 seems to be the popular .20 rifle. I may get a .20 barrel for my hw80

Not a springer but a gas ram .20 Theoben..

I have two gas ram .20’s made by Theoben.

One in fac, the other sub 12ft lbs..

I may be looking to thin out some kit to put towards a HW100?

Let me know if your interested?

All the best,

Matt

Wonderful calibre. I have a HW95 and HW80 in .20 and they both perform really well.
    As for gas rams I agree with Matt. The .20 Fenman or Evolutions are great rifle in so many ways. As for the mighty FAC Eliminator in .20-this superb gun is an experience not to be missed once you get used to the firing cycle.
    Pellets-OK not as many varieties as in .177 or .22 but I have found the FAC .20 great with JSB and Crosman Premier. The 12 ft lb rifles are usually OK with FTT or JSB which although heavier are still very well made widely available pellets.
    'It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others'.

Quote Originally Posted by brian747 View Post
    I have a hw 95 in .20 cal, I got the barrel from RapidNick on here, it has a muzzle weight fitted
    which stops muzzle flip and overall with the power at 11fpe its a very accurate springer.
    atb brian
    Glad it is working well for you Brian and hope you are keeping well!!
    'It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others'.

I have a Webley XS 11 Quattro in .20 which I haven’t used yet and a Sheridan pistol which I do like.