Thread: HFT Competition Saturday 21st July 2018 Lea Valley

HFT Competition Saturday 21st July 2018 Lea Valley

Another cleverly constructed course has been set this month with a change to the firing line so expect some different target positions.

Booking in is until 10am and we start the safety brief at 10:30 sharp.

Any new shooters to Lea Valley should report to a committee member on arrival.

See you all there.

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Quote Originally Posted by firestarterUK View Post
    Another cleverly constructed course has been set this month with a change to the firing line so expect some different target positions.

Booking in is until 10am and we start the safety brief at 10:30 sharp.

Any new shooters to Lea Valley should report to a committee member on arrival.

See you all there.
    Bit confused bit drunk but is this not the Sat of the MAD UKAHFT weekend?

Monkey.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

yes Andy, it is the same weekend as LV have it set on the same week every month and cant bring themselves to things differently very easily. Also there are some that wouldn't shoot the nationals so let them go and have a boing about and we can go and shoot seriously whilst having dopper tear us a new one
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

BEESA is offline A Man walks in to a bar.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex&Amy View Post
    yes Andy, it is the same weekend as LV have it set on the same week every month and cant bring themselves to things differently very easily. Also there are some that wouldn't shoot the nationals so let them go and have a boing about and we can go and shoot seriously whilst having dopper tear us a new one
    Awww , come on Rexy baby . We can’t all be serious competitive shooters now can we . Some of us mere mortals like to shoot for pleasure , without the added pressure mate . When/I can shoot of course 😉👍
    Don

Dan, the fact that I am shooting the comp makes clear that it is not only for serious competitors. I have been shooting the nationals for a couple of years now and am a long way from being competitive. That's why I always sabotage myself on the zero range before we start.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict