Thread: New rifle opinions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwayjames View Post
    Ah a fellow AGF member. Its hardly fair to describe the performance of a heavily messed about with pile of junk bought at night in a service station car park from someone you dont know with an unmolested Blueprint Tuned reflex silencer/shrouded Ultra. Chalk and cheese. Did you ever bother to contact JB to find out if it was his work and how much it would cost to get sorted as was suggested in your thread about it on AGF?
    Nope. Absorbed the cost a good while back, so i've happily consigned that gun to gathering rust in the corner. Bought my s510 about a week after the ultra and never touched the ultra again due to the comparative inferiority in build quality.

Will take a look at the hirtista, else it looks like it might be the streamline.

Kalibrgun Cricket. I have one in .22 and it's the most accurate & consistent pcp I have ever owned. Loading is a bit of a faff with the sidelever at the back, but this is my only criticism.

John
    Law of any kind only affects those willing to abide by it.

What's wrong with your fx impact

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Dipple View Post
    If you want a trouble free PCP dump your pump buy a bottle and only use clean dry air!!!!!
    As above to be used on an Air Arms Ultimate Sporter.