Hi all, been a bit of a lurker, but not posted before.

I'm in the process of selling my FX impact as it's a bit of a pig and even if it can be gotten to shoot straight, I've got to the point where I'd just rather see the back of it.

So I'll be looking to replace it. While I'd love to buy a used gun, other than my s510 US, I've had nothing but bad luck with them unfortunately, so will also be considering new for some peace of mind (but will not rule out pre owned, but will be a lot more strict with who I buy from).

Ideally I'd like to keep the budget to around 800 if possible, and have a few ideas at present, such an FX streamline. I'm a member on another forum, and due to the brand loyalties etc which exist there, I know what those guys would suggest, and it's always the same things, not necessarily a bad thing. However, it would be good to see if any other suggestions come up from you guys, which I wouldn't get over there.

My requirements are:

Multishot PCP
Cylinder rather than bottle, but with a decent shot count (I use a pump, but prefer pumping more, but less frequently)
Light weight
Very quiet (for reference the impact with telescopic shroud was a bit loud for my garden)
Ideally be able to fit a picatinni rail without much fuss, although I am tempted by a javelin bipod
Can be rifle or bullpup, not too fussed

Any thoughts would be very much appreciated.

Thanks for having me here
Hugh