Thread: New rifle opinions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Dipple View Post
    If you want a trouble free PCP dump your pump buy a bottle and only use clean dry air!!!!!
    Never had any problems with my pcps when using a pump so this is a bit of a sweeping statement. Mind I always pump in a dry and relatively dust free environment and wouldn't advise filling in the middle of a stubble field or damp barn!
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

PS for the OP, how about a Daystate Huntsman with the long cylinder?
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Gun club mates own the streamline, they are very impressed as I was when I shot one. The laminate is a bit pricey but the tactical stock takes some beating for value. A used wildcat would be an option. At the money you are spending I'd stick to well known brands.

Had a wildcat, very nice but i personally couldnt get a consistent head/cheek position with it. Did like the light compactness of it though, high shot count too. Currently have a rapid mfr and would never part with it but thats a bottle rifle. One i regret letting go was my hw100kt adj laminate in .177. One of the best rifles ive had. Am intrigued by the fx crown and the steamline does look nice. Had a tuned r10 with huma reg and personally would never have another either. Wasnt impressed at all. My 15yr old mfr knocks spots off it. Sounds like youve made your mind up on the streamline. I would give it a go.