Quote Originally Posted by Hughlle View Post
Thanks for the reply, but I've a blueprint ultra se already. I have to admit I am anything but impressed. Harder to cock than my springers, the hammer is almost as loud as my springers when dry fired without air in the res, and the shroud he installed makes it as loud as my springers. I know he does fantastic work, but the tuned gun I bought second hand is definitely not one of them (although it could certainly be that the guy I bought it from meddled with it once the AT was removed). No more BSA for me (although I love my BSA supersporter even if it kicks like a mule).
Ah a fellow AGF member. Its hardly fair to describe the performance of a heavily messed about with pile of junk bought at night in a service station car park from someone you dont know with an unmolested Blueprint Tuned reflex silencer/shrouded Ultra. Chalk and cheese. Did you ever bother to contact JB to find out if it was his work and how much it would cost to get sorted as was suggested in your thread about it on AGF?