Thread: A small freebie, if anyone's interested.

A small freebie, if anyone's interested.

Been having a clear out and found this. It's a rear sight off a BSA Mercury. I can't quite remember why, but I purchased another one from Chambers a few years ago, so this one may not be fully working but some of the parts could be used.

Anyway, it's free to whoever wants it. Just post on here and send me your details by PM, and I'll get it sent off to you.
    GOOD DEALS...Here,post 6404

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff0100 View Post
    Been having a clear out and found this. It's a rear sight off a BSA Mercury. I can't quite remember why, but I purchased another one from Chambers a few years ago, so this one may not be fully working but some of the parts could be used.

Anyway, it's free to whoever wants it. Just post on here and send me your details by PM, and I'll get it sent off to you.
    I'd like this please Pm incoming
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"

Quote Originally Posted by ggggr View Post
    I'd like this please Pm incoming
    It's yours mate... I'll get it sent off ASAP

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff0100 View Post
    It's yours mate... I'll get it sent off ASAP
    Thank you. It arrived today. The only thing I can see wrong with it is the little locating peg on the base has broken off (so should be an easy fix with a small drill and a bit of a small screw or pin) . So--Hopefully you have changed it and the one on your rifle is ok
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"

Quote Originally Posted by ggggr View Post
    Thank you. It arrived today. The only thing I can see wrong with it is the little locating peg on the base has broken off (so should be an easy fix with a small drill and a bit of a small screw or pin) . So--Hopefully you have changed it and the one on your rifle is ok
    I'm glad you can make use of it Guy.