Thread: EDGUN LEISHY opinions

EDGUN LEISHY opinions

Hi folks,

Just looking for opinions on the Edgun Leishy in .22
    from anyone has used one or owns one.
    What is the accuracy and shot count like and how do they handle being so squat?

Hi, i had one in .22 and it was very good, build quality is very robust and accuracy is on a par with any modern sporting air rifle, it's not a target gun by any means but it's great as a compact hunter. I had a Huma reg in mine and it would do 90 shots at 11.2 before it came off reg.

Trigger is not the best in the world but you can replace the trigger stop screw with a spring plunger version to give you a second stage feel to the trigger, the only other thing i would change would be a longer pistol grip as they are a bit short for bigger hands.

Andy

I've a mk1 purchased as soon as they became available and its a fantastic piece of kit great little hunter very accurate at distance with the 350mm barrel fitted
    lots of aftermarket parts available now and are easily customised to suit your needs haven't got anything negative to say about them realy calibre can be swapped in an instance and very easily tuned the trigger isn't an issue weather the mod is done or not in my own opinion never caused me to miss quarry that's for sure
    Like previously said build quality is superb and it is a very capable fun to shoot little airgun in what ever calibre you choose
    Fit a 12ft/lbs humma reg and the shot count is transformed even addon cylinders are available don't get me wrong there is a compromise to using a coventional air rifle bit like a bullpup also depending on your scope choice there may be issues but the sheer compactness and practicality of this little pcp outweighs any negatives for me
    Last edited by billybob; 14-07-2018 at 04:39 PM.

Put off by single shot and the need to break the action by 180 degree to cock it. Shame a multi shot wasnt configured.
    In a battle of wits I refuse to engage with an unarmed person.
    To one shot one kill, you need to seek the S. Kill only comes from Skill

How is it with the multi barrel legality? If it is so easy to swap a barrel, if you have the action setup for .177 surely the .22 and .25 barrels will put you right over the limit! Everything else being equal no?

Quote Originally Posted by krisko View Post
    How is it with the multi barrel legality? If it is so easy to swap a barrel, if you have the action setup for .177 surely the .22 and .25 barrels will put you right over the limit! Everything else being equal no?
    Hammer Spring is very easily adjusted

Quote Originally Posted by Steyr View Post
    Put off by single shot and the need to break the action by 180 degree to cock it. Shame a multi shot wasnt configured.
    Try the Lelya if you can find one - the one that I had was also a single shot but, the loading/cocking mechanism was a slide back affair.

For such a small rifle, it was surprisingly easy to shoot.

All of the above.