Thread: AA400 or Huntsman Regal?

AA400 or Huntsman Regal?

Interested in your thoughts. My first pcp was/is an AA400. Never shot such an accurate rifle. It has a modest hamster, Rowan trigger, Rowan 8 shot mag, Belita silencer. Adjustable cheekpiece, and the same for the shoulder thingy. It's well sorted. I love it much.

Other side of the coin is I also own a 12 month old Daystate Regal. Both are .177. The Regal is very pleasing on the eye.

Slight problem-I feel the AA in more accurate for me. Could be wrong and am going to the range (place I rarely visit) to find out.

I would like to sell one of them to help finance a deal involving a motorcycle-I'm sure you understand.

What would you do?

Kat

Keep the one you like the most and have most confidence in mate which seems like the s400 and on the plus side you will get more money for your huntsman when you sell it.

You gotta love the humble 400,well built, accurate and ssoooooo reliable. The 400 gets a big thumbs up from me
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

If the 400 is more accurate then sell the Daystate
    B.A.S.C. member

How much do you really think you will get for a second hand S400 or even a Huntsman? Keep both and find the £300~£500.00 elsewhere.

A.G