Thread: Impact or crown

Impact or crown

hi folks looking at getting one or the other since the x barrel has been introduced I’m leaning towards the impact to be honest as it’s a more workable gun (farm etc) am I correct in thinking the crown is the rifle version of the impact??
    I ONLY SAID THAT FISH LOOKS GOOD ENOUGH FOR JEHOVAH !!!
    HW100KT,177 / Air ranger ,177 /Hw95,177 /tx200hc ,22/ FX verminator,177 /hw97,177

If you want the gadget -enjoy, it looks like you have few backups so what could possibly go wrong

Recently there was a version of it with 2 balls hmm twin cylinder, not sure what happens when you got a leak though
    High shotcount is great but not when you have a leaking gun.

The current batches have less issues. A PCP tends to be a complex combination in reality. Now add the variable power. The switch barrel and fit it into a bullpup design that isnt a compromise in terms of trigger.

I havent come across any weapo that hasnt had some niggle or another. And if you buy a new concept gun...accept the fact you have paid to be the companies unpaid R&D department.

The impact seems a great idea.if you need a bullpup and a switch barrel and silub to FAC output.

The crown looks to big and I like compact light weight rifles.

I have waited to.let them iron out the wrinkles and i will look at an FAC impact for sure
    In a battle of wits I refuse to engage with an unarmed person.
    To one shot one kill, you need to seek the S. Kill only comes from Skill