Thread: Webley excel

Webley excel

A up folks.I have a Webley excel that is in bits.a friend gave it me a while ago.I need advice or help putting it back together. I have all the parts.if you can help let me know.tar

I can help if needed bud, they are a simple rifle to stick back together and share the trigger with the Vulcan,xocet and stingray so google should come up with images of the way the trigger sear goes.

I would put the piston in first then the spring/guide and end blocl, after that put the sear in and then the trigger blade followed buy the trigger weight spring and grub screw from the top of the cylinder.

Then it's time to put the barrel on and it may be easier to remove the roll pin from the cocking leaver so as to fit the barrel first and then refit the cocking leaver.

Quote Originally Posted by beemerbum View Post
    A up folks.I have a Webley excel that is in bits.a friend gave it me a while ago.I need advice or help putting it back together. I have all the parts.if you can help let me know.tar

In this link you will find an exploded diagram and a spare parts list,

https://www.gunspares.co.uk/products/24521/Excel/#

The diagram can be increased to full size by clicking on the left hand red highlighted link at top left of the page.With the aid of the diagram the gun should be a doddle to reassemble!

ATB.